Chapter thirty seven

Yo! Do check out my msg board and letme know your views. Please!
__________________

Hae Ra blinked her eyes as the bright sun shone on her face, blinding her. She covered her face with her hand and turned around to see an empty spot. She brushed her fingers on that spot as her lips quivered. He left her.

Her eyes brimmed with hot tears as they streamed down her cheeks. She pulled the blanket closer and curled herself in a ball.

She then heard the door click open but didn't turn back. Seconds later a pair of strong arms were tightly wrapped around her waist. Jinyoung was about to kiss her temples but just then he heard her sniffles. He tried to turn her around but she didn't want to. So he stood and went to her side. She finally sat straight and Jinyoung cupped her cheeks.

"What happened?" Just like last night, his voice was soft. She sniffed a little before replying. "I th-thought you left m-me."

"Ssh. Don't cry." He hugged her lightly and caressed her hair to calm her down.

"Why would I leave you?" He was surprised. Why would she think of something like that?

"I thought that I was some sort of a one night stand for you!" She shouted to hide her embaressment. But Jinyoung just chuckled. His deep chuckled melted his heart. He is here with me. Its real.

"I was just attending a call." He clarified. Hae Ra pulled away a little and noticed him shirtless as he was in his sweatpants. She blushed a little and pulled the blanket above her more securely. Jinyoung saw it. He playfully pushed her on the bed before hovering over her. Hae Ra tried to push him away. Her eyes went to the door thinking that Mrs Park is up and she might hear them.

"Sunbae!" Jinyoung hushed her by connecting their lips. Hae Ra finally gave up and kissed him back. She snaked her hands on his nape and pulled him in for a deeper kiss. He tilted his head and slid his tongue in her mouth while his hands go up and down her body feeling every inch of it.

Hae Ra gasped when she felt the sudden coldness hitting her body as Jinyoung removed the blanket off her. He then pulled away to look at her clearly. Their lustful eyes met.

"Round two?"
.
.
.

"It was really noisy last night."

Jinyoung and Hae Ra immediately coughed as Mrs Park looked at them with teasing eyes. The young girl mentally scolded herself. She tried to keep it low but couldn't. Jinyoung then cleared his throat before stuffing his mouth with sandwich out of embaressment.

"Aigoo.." Mrs Park tiredly said and went to her room to cover up for last night's sleep. But instead she took out her laptop and video called Hae Ra's mother to tell her about the recent incident. They began fangirling over their children's love story.

"To be honest, I never liked Jinyoung at first." Mrs Lee said. She saw how rude he used to be with his mother. His cold attitude really bothered her. But now seeing her daughter opening up to him like that relieved her. She was sure that now he has changed.

"Yeah yeah. You told me before." Mrs Park sighed. Mrs Lee then told her about her genuine feelings regarding it. That she was happy now. Happy that he changed.

"But now I like him for my daughter."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Definitely."

On the other hand, Jinyoung was back hugging Hae Ra as she washed her dishes. He had his face rested on her shoulder and lightly swayed from side to side making Hae Ra blush like crazy.

"Aren't you going to work today?" He asked her.

"I'll be going later. What about you?"

"Unexpected leave. Perks of being CEO's best friend."

Mrs Park stepped down the stairs as she facetime'd  Mrs Lee to show her the current situation. "Aww. They look good together." Mrs Lee fangirled a little over the couple.

"Yeah they do."

Jinyoung and Hae Ra were completely oblivious to it.
.
.
.

"How was it?" Jinyoung picked up Hae Ra from her work place. He drove her back to the house. "Pretty good." She was a bit tired and Jinyoung sensed that. So instead of continuing the conversation, he let her rest.

"We're back." Jinyoung said while slipping off his shoes along with Hae Ra. Mrs Park motioned them to come forward and sit on the sofa. They kind of had a feeling about what it was.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Mrs Park asked slowly while reading their facial expressions. She wanted to ask them straightfowardly like Mrs Lee asked her to. But she couldn't.

On hearing the question, the duo looked at each other. Nothing was official. They didn't know what to say to her.

"Umm.." They fiddled within.

"My bad. Hahaha." Mrs Park tried to lighten up the mood but it became more awkward for everyone. She then stood up and left to prepare dinner while Jinyoung went outside. Hae Ra just walked to her room to freshen up.

It was dinner time and Jinyoung was still outside. Hae Ra's phone buzzed.

Sunbae: Come to the park. :)

Excusing herself, Hae Ra clutched her phone to her chest and hurriedly went to the only park in the neighbourhood.

"Sunbae!" She called for him when she reached the place. It was all dark which scared her a little.

But suddenly a tree shone brightly. It had led lights on its branches and trunk which glowed. The fact that the surrounding was dark made it more beautiful. Hae Ra smiled to herself and stepped towards it while looking around.

"Sunb-" Strong arms snaked around her waist making her blush. He pecked the side of her neck and swayed this around. "You love to this, don't you?" Hae Ra asked referring to their postion. "Hmm. Very." He deeply chuckled against her skin before caressing the skin beneath with his lips. Hae Ra bit her lips to stop herself from moaning. Jinyoung then pulled away and turned her around. He cupped her cheeks and looked straight in her eyes.

"I like you." He confessed. Before the girl could say anything he pecked her lips. "I'm not done yet."

He went on his right knee and held her hand ever so gently. Hae Ra went all aww for it.

"I'm not doing this because eomma asked us about our status. I have been planning this for two days." His sudden proposal shocked her. She stayed stiff while analysing different possibilities.

"I..umm.." Jinyoung stood up and held both her hands while carefully studying her.

"I like you too but I need some time. Somewhere in the back of my mind I am still scared. I still fear a little. I need to overcome my negative thoughts before I become offcially yours."

Hae Ra felt a bit lighter. All her feelings were exposed. Jinyoung nodded and connected their foreheads.

"I'll wait for you." He said before capturing her lips. He then pulled away as his face became suddenly serious.

"Just don't look at other men. Araseo?"

"Can't promise that~"

______________________
A/N: like and comment~~