Chapter thirty four

Hey people. To give a smooth ending to this book I have decided to add a couple of more chapters.
Hae Ra and Jinyoung will meet in the next update.

And also I have added a few Diwali pictures below. :))

H

appy Diwali ✨

____________

Seven Years Later

"Eomma! Where is my jacket?!" Hae Ra screamed at the top of her lungs because her mother was downstairs. She emptied her closet in order to find her navy blue jacket.

"I told you to prepare last night!" Her mother yelled back before coming to her room and helping her to find it. With her skills, she found it in no time. "Thank You."

Hae Ra rushed out of her place and hailed a cab to her workplace. Yes. She works. She worked here as an intern in her college days and when she graduated, they hired her. And now fours years has passed since she officially joined the company as an employee.

"Conference room Hae Ra!" Ashley, the receptionist screamed when she saw Hae Ra running to her desk without looking in any other direction. "Okay!" She screamed back and went in the required direction.

"Come in Ms Lee. You're not late." Hae Ra bowed out of respect and sat on of the chairs. She noticed a couple of people in the room as well as the screen which had the topic of the meeting.

New Branch In Asian Countries

Delhi, India
Tokyo, Japan
Beijing, China
Kuala Lampur, Malaysia
Seoul, South Korea

A smile formed on her face on reading her home country.

"So as you can see.." her senior started the meeting. The company was growing and they wanted to set up branches in asian countries for expansion. A senior employee along with a native from that country, a young employee, were to be transfered for the set up.

"Its good that we have a lot of asian employees with us." The senior concluded the meeting with a light statement making everyone chuckle.

"Finally I can go back to Japan." Nakamoto Yuta said and Ashley slapped his arm. "What about me? Won't you miss me?" Yuta shrugged his shoulders in response.

"And you?" Nathan looked at me while sipping his coffee. "I am happy too. Its been long since I met my friend."

"Oh."

"I can't wait to eat homemade food!" Aditi exclaimed as Luhan laughed at her excitement. "You always think about food." Eugene mimicked her habit of rubbing her stomach after eating. Aditi pouted and Ashley held her hand to make her feel better.

It was a diverse company. People from different countries were a part of it. Luhan is from China, Aditi from India, Nathan from Nigeria, although he had a different name, people called him Nate; Ashley from Ireland and Eugene from France.

"So celebration?"
.
.
.

"Hoseok-ah!" Hae Ra bumped into a lot of people before hugging her boyfriend. Yes. She finally got herself the man of her dreams. He was perfect for her. He made her smile, he made her laugh.