Chapter fifteen

HAE RA'S POV

"How long has it been?"

Mark sunbae and I came to a park after school. Its been a long time since we last talked properly.

"Around two weeks?" I said, unsure about my reply. We both sat on the swings going back and forth. The weather was nice today. Not nice nice but very nice. It was cool with cold winds blowing and no sun. Just a bright blue clear sky.

"So long.." he said. I looked at him. How can he be so handsome? Doing nothing but looking at the sky. I would be lying if I say I don't have feelings for him.

He is always there for me when I need him. The first time when those sunbaes tried to physically abuse me or when Jinyoung sunbae threw me out of his house at midnight; he lend me a helping hand.

He is such a caring and sweet guy. Always helping others and smiling brightly. Although he doesn't talk much, his actions speak for him.

No one be-friended me because Jinyoung sunbae wanted me to be a loner. A few girls do pity me and wish to help me but they couldn't coz they don't want to have a fate same as me.

But Mark sunbae did.

"Hae Ra to earth~"

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and turned to look at sunbae in front of me, on his knees and playfully waving his hand to catch my attention.

"Mian." I shyly said and held the hem of my skirt. He was so close to me making it hard to breathe.

"Lets go. I have to go to Market." He said and stood up extending his hand for me to take it.

I slowly took his hand. He didn't interwine our fingers rather took whole of my hand in his. Its normal for him since he is from the US but here in Korea it means something. Thats why I was trying my best to control my feels.

"Do you want me to walk you first?" He asked me as we reached the market. "Aniyo sunbae. I have to buy something too."

"Okay then meet me here in fifteen minutes. Arraseo?" He asked. I nodded.

Why doesn't he want me to go with him? I wanted to follow him but didn't. I shouldn't invade his privacy. So I went to a nearby food place looking for some ingredients.

"This one." I picked up a jar of olives. Eomouni and I have a mutual love for olives. Everytime we'll cook together we will add a lot of olives to almost every dish.

I paid for it and went out to look for sunbae. Walking by the stores I found him in a gift store. I looked at him through the glass. He was so into a spherical thing in his hand that he didn't notice me.

Squinting my eyes I saw what that spherical thing was. It was a musical box with a cute plastic couple inside swinging in the snow and to the beat. I couldn't hear the beat though.

Was it for me?

Nononono...

I don't want to expect anything but I can't help and pray for it to be for me.

Long time I back I did tell him about my liking for these musical boxes. On top of that it had a blue base. And blue is my favourite colour.

Can it be for me?

A huge smile slowly crept to my lips thinking that he might like me too. I bit my lip and went back to the spot where we were supposed to meet.

So thats why helped me all along. He likes me too!

I covered my face with my palms and squealed. I am not that pretty but he is not the type to judge a book by its cover. He wanted to know me thats why he intiated everything. To talk to me, to walk me home and to be there for me.

And just like me he realised his feelings for me. I feel like I'm in a drama or something.

"Are you done?" I nodded. My eyes went to the paper bag in his hands. "What did you buy?" I asked him casually.

"Nothing much. Actually its a surprise for someone." He plafully winked at me, making me blush.

He again took my hand and walked me to the bus stop. He knows skinship means a lot in Korea. He was giving me thess signals all the time.

"Bye." He waved his hand from the bus when I hopped off.

All the time I didn't look at him and kept on smiling and blush like crazy. He kept humming to a familar song.

You're driving me crazy..
Please stop it stop it
Jhaebal. Jhaebal.

I entered the house and kept the olives in fridge before heading to my room.

"How was your date?"

My hand froze on the doorknob. Why does he have to ruin my mood? Oh yeah right. He can't see me happy because according to him I don't have the right to be happy.

I didn't turn around which he did not like at all. He grabbed my arm and harshly spinned me around to face him. In a second I was pinned to the wall with my hands on either side of my face.

"Look at me when I talk to you."

I continued to ignore him and tried to break free from his grip. But he tightened his hold on my wrists. Struggling won't help so I stopped my movements and looked away.

"You left me no choice." He gritted through his teeth. It feels as if my old self is still there in me. I was becoming a bit more confident than before.

"S-sunbae?"

My little bit of confidence faded away when he opened the door behind me. He held my wrist and dragged me to the bed. Pushing me with my back against the mattress, he hovered over me.

"Y-you have a g-girlfriend."

I managed to say while choking a bit. My eyes were getting a bit teary. I know he hates me.

Shouldn't his love for her be more than his hate for me?

"So what? You want to tell her. Go ahead for all I care." His eyes didn't leave mine. I could see how he clenched his jaw in anger and irritation.

"But remember this. I am not cheating on her. Whatever I do to you is purely because I hate your very existence and not out of love or lust." He emphasised each and every word.

He leaned forward and attacked my neck with hungry kisses. His tongue made its way to my collarbone as he unbottoned my school shirt.

"N-no."

He didn't listen to me and continued licking my neck. Soon he found my sweet spot and harshly sucked on it. I bit my lip to restrain myself from moaning.

I began moving my head sideways to prevent him from kissing me further. But he grabbed my chin and kissed me on my lips.

I stayed still and let him do what he wanted. He felt my movements and loosened his hold on me. He traced his nose on my cheek to my neck.

A tear slipped my eye as he dugged his teeth in my skin. He kept on biting till it bled.

After he was done he pulled away and adjusted his clothes. I sat straight and pulled the blanket to cover myself.

"I was in a good mood today and decided to be kind to you by giving you a little advice. But.."

"..you ruined it yourself."

Those were his words before he left me in this state.

I hugged my knees and looked outside the window as I placed my head on my knees. My sobs replaced the silence in the room.

Everytime something good happens to me, everytime I feel a little happy; its all ruined. I cry in the end.

Now..

I am scared to be happy.

________________________
A/N: Do tell me your views:))

Do vote and comment:))

And shower your love in my other ffs too!