Chapter twenty one

Late update coz this pretty author is busy watching Produce 101… ^^

Mian… I'll trrry my best to update early. And I completed my Moonlight ff… please give it a try.

HAE RA'S POV

"Sunbae jhaebal." Why do I keep trying when I know that they won't listen to me? Maybe because I have a little hope.

"But we are just spending some quality time with our hoobaes." Jihyo sunbae said and unzipped my bag before turning it around, making all the things fell on the floor.

"Ooh~ you have a novel with you." She picked up that novel and flipped through the pages. My hands curled into fists, restraining myself from doing something which could worsen the situation.

"Unnie..Hae Ra is getting angry." Dahyun pointed at my fists.

"Is that so? Oh..mian Hae Ra. Just take your things." Sana said and motioned me to pick up my bag. I could see Mina's pity eyes. She is the only sane one. What is she doing with them?

As soon as I was about to pick up my book Momo kicked it. Far away. I bit my lip and bend down to pick up another book. But this time Chayoung kicked it.

Everyone in the hallway laughed and mocked my condition. I kept trying to pick up my things and not just them, the other students kept kicking my things as well making me go zig zag in the hallways.

And as usual I was on the verge of tears.

"Sunbae~ I'll heelp yo-"

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As soon as Tzuyu heard Meera's voice, she stepped beside Dahyun and tripped the little girl. Meera's knees scraped a little but still she stood up  and went to Hae Ra. Seeing her unaffected, Tzuyu eyed Mina. The japanese girl hesitantly and reluctantly tripped Meera, before uttering a small sorry in her heart.

"Ah!" Her knees were bleeding now but she didn't even glance at it.

Hae Ra felt bad for everything. She always involve her precious hoobae because she is too weak to defend herself.  She just stood there and waited for an opportunity to pick up her belongings and run away from there. With Meera of course.

"Tzuyu~ why are you tripping me~?" Meera whined and picked up her notebook.

"Isn't it obvious? I hate you."

"But I lobe you~ Nae mam soge Jhojhang~" (Wannable mode on)

Tzuyu cringed and pushed Meera. Hae Ra immediately went to her and helped her stand. "Gwenchana?"

"Neh. Sunbae." She gave a toothy smile before bending to pick up Hae Ra's pencil case. But Dahyun pushed both of them from the back. And the others laughed, enjoying the show.

"YAH!"

Everyone turned to look at Jaebum furiously glaring at them. Next to him was Jinyoung with Nayeon.

Jaebum immediately went to Meera to check her bruises. He was dead worried when she didn't show up the day before. Seeing her kind of relieved him.

"Gwenchanayo?" He bent a little to see her knees and dust off her skirt a bit.

The students present couldn't believe their eyes. They whispered to one another about it. How come the rude, sexy, chick and heartless kingka Jaebum is worrying about a girl whom everyone hates.

"Nae sunbae. Gwenchana. Hae Ra sunbae? Your pencil case." Meera didn't care  that she was hurt. She felt a sort of achievement when she managed to get her sunbae's things even after getting pushed and tripped.