Chapter twenty two

Do check out my Wanna One ff… :))

Hae Ra was walking home from school. It was another bad day for us. People laughing at her, mocking her and throwing things at her. She just looked down and walked.

She wished if Meera was with her. But she didn't come today. Jaebum had planned some proposal thingy for her but her absence caused him to throw a fit. Its the first time he did something for someone and that someone didn't show up.

She chuckled to herself, remembering the rejected look on Jaebum's face.

Suddenly a thought came into her mind. Thought of going to Velvet Bliss. It has been a long time since she met those people. And Jinyoung is busy with Nayeon so he won't know. She turned around and went to the other side of the road.

"Its closed." She read the sign.

"Oh Hae Ra?" She turned around to find Jongdae struggling with a big carton. She immediately went to him and held the box from one side.

They sat in the parlour and talked about countless things.

"Why is the shop closed? And where are others?" Hae Ra asked him. She wanted to see all of them.

"Yeri has a dance competition so others went to cheer her. As for me I had to take care of the additional supplies." He pointed to the big cartons at the corners. I nodded.

He brought me my favourite cookies and cream. "I added honey too. Tell of its good."

She tasted and the desert exploded in her mouth in the most beautiful manner. She immediately covered her mouth.

"Its so good! Add it to the menu." She suggested and finished the rest of the ice cream in no time.

Jongdae was looking at her. Somehow he saw a reflection of Wendy in her. Maybe that was because he was missing her too much. He shook off this thought and went to clean other counters.

But the reason was that Wendy used to be like that. She has always been a quiet girl and only talked to a couple of people. Slowly she opened up to the Velvet Bliss girls and Jongdae when they approached her.

And now Wendy is gone, he can't help but look at Hae Ra that way. She reminds him of his love.

"Would you like to have somthing else?" Jongdae asked her. She shook her head and asked him to sit. She didn't want to be treated as a guest.

"So?" He said. Hae Ra started a random topic and they both talked and talked.

It was around six when Hae Ra checked her watch. She was about to stand up when Jongdae held her hand.

"Can I kiss you?" Hae Ra's eyes widened at his sudden question. Even the guy himself didn't expect to blurt this out. He immediately let go off her hand.

"I am sorry. I'm not in my right mind."

Hae Ra understood everything. She knew he was still in love with Wendy and missed her badly. She took Jongdae's hand as a friendly gesture to calm him.

"Oppa. Gwenchana. Wendy unnie misses you too. Wait for her." He stared into her eyes and she stared back.

Looking in her eyes Jongdae leaned forward and kissed her cheek. Hae Ra looked at the floor. He looked at her from the side and saw her flushed cheeks. He then pulled away a little only to kiss her lips.

The girl got taken aback by his action. He slowly and softly moved his lips against her. In time Hae Ra responded to his kisses with equal softness, gently holding onto his waist. 

Jongdae smoothly slided his tongue in her mouth as she gasped a little. Her knees grew weak upon feeling his hot tongue in her mouth.

Couple of minutes later he pulled away. He didn't know what to say to her. Neither did she.

She just smiled to ease him. She was aware about his feelings and knew why he did that. Seeing her smile Jongdae relaxed a bit. He was thankful to her for understanding his actions.

"See you." She bowed and left the place.

"I'll tell others about your visit." He shouted for her to hear.
.
.
.

"I'm home." She removed her shoes and looked for Mrs. Park. But instead found Jinyoung outside her room.

"I wonder where you were." He tapped his index finger on his chin as if he was thinking hard. Hae Ra quickly shifted her eyes to every corner of the small hallway.

Jinyoung stepped towards her as she stepped backwards. Within four steps he was able to corner her.

"I wonder where you-" He stopped midway and leaned towards her neck. Sniffling a bit he smirked. He pulled away and stared into her eyes. She smelled of men's cologne. 

"Who were you with?"

Hae Ra froze in shock. First she didn't expect him to be at home at this hour. Secondly she didn't expect herself to smell like Jongdae.

Jinyoung knew she wasn't with Mark. The cologne was way too different. It was strong.

"I…umm.." She couldn't answer.

He will do something bad to me if I tell him the truth. She thought. 

"Tell me." He said. Although it was softly said by him, she could sense his anger through that simple sentence.

"F-friend."

Upon hearing that answer he furiously slammed his hand against the wall making Hae Ra instantly cover her head.

"Who?" His voice came out raspy.

"J-jongdae Op-oppa."

Jinyoung was mad. The thought of her being physically close to that 'ice cream guy' burned his insides. He didn't know. All he knew was that he didn't like that idea at all. 

"Kids where are you~"

On hearing Mrs. Park, Hae Ra pushed him away and went inside her room. She quickly locked it and lied on her bed.

That was close.

.
.
.

After school, Jaebum drove to Meera's place. He had planned to properly propose her but she didn't come to school. He even ordered her favourite dish, Tteokbeokki to please her. The whole school knew except the said girl.

He parked the car near her building gate and called her. The earlier number which he used to call her, he dumped that number. He didn't want her to know about it.

"Yeoboseyo~~"

"Where are you?" He impatiently asked her and leaned against the car door.

"I am trying to poop but it isn't coming out. Ottoke?"

Jaebum face scrunched in disgust as he held the phone away from his ear, not wanting to hear any pooping sound.

What is wrong with her? He thought.

"Sunbae~ I was joking. I am at the arcades."

"With whom?" His expression turned serious.

"My father's coworker's son."

He then asked for her current location. But she didn't tell him.

"Aniyo sunbae. I am having fun here."

Jaebum was about to hung up the phone but her next words stopped him as he smiled ear to ear.

"Bye boyfriend."

_______________________
A/N: Do like and comment guys… I need motivation :))