Best I Ever Had (Emily's POV)

"I'm going to have to agree with Em over here," Joe, Andy, Brendon, Dallon, and Spencer all said in unison as they walked through the door, scaring the complete shit out of us.

"Oh my god!" I shouted as I jumped.

"Don't you guys know how to knock?!" Pete asked.

"What's that?" Joe asked.

"Uncles!" Jaimee shouted as she ran towards all of them.

They all engulfed her in one big group hug and then of course, Pete, Patrick, and I had to join in. I mean it's basically a rule in this family. After we all ended our "little hug," they all came in and we sat down.

"Hey, will you hate us less if I said that we brought presents?" Uncle Dallon asked me.

"Maybe," I said as I smiled.

"Here, why don't you go put your presents by the table," Patrick said.

"Alright," I said as I grabbed a bag from each of them and then put them by the table.

"Hey," Brendon said. "I'm sensing a lack of music here."

"Then I shall turn it up," I said as I ran to my phone and turned the volume up.

"May I make a request?" Spencer asked.

"Depends," I said as I crossed my arms and smiled.

"This is just me, but I'm thinking a little 'Miss Jackson' is in order here," Spencer said.

"Oh my god! Yes!" I said as I quickly searched my songs and found it.

"I also have a request," Brendon said.

"What?" I asked.

"Sing LoLo's part," he said.

"Ugh, fine," I said.

I hit play on the song again and then ran back over to the couch. I rested my hands on Patrick's shoulders.

"Only if dad can help me," I said.

"Fine," Brendon said as he laughed.

"Climbing out the back door, didn't leave a mark. No one knows it's you, Miss Jackson. Found another victim, but no one's gonna find Miss Jackson, Jackson, Jackson," Patrick and I both sang.

"You guys sound so angelic," Dallon said.

"Angelic?" I asked.

"For lack of a better word," he said as he chuckled.

"You put a sour little flavor in my mouth now. You move in circles hoping no one's gonna find out, but we're so lucky, kiss the ring and let 'em bow down. Looking for the time of your life," Brendon sang as he got up and danced around.

"A pretty picture but the scenery is so loud. A face like heaven catching lighting in your nightgown, but back away from the water, babe, you might drown-The party isn't over tonight," Dallon joined in and sang as he danced around as well.

"Ok, I'm sorry, but why have we been singing so much lately?" Pete asked.

"You know, that's a great question," I said.

"Anyway," Patrick said. "You guys hungry?"

"Yes!" they all said.

Patrick smiled and got up and grabbed the plates with the burgers on them. He walked outside and Pete got up and followed after him. Oh god... Anyway, Brendon, Dallon, and I continued to sing "Miss Jackson" while Spencer, Andy, Joe, and Jaimee danced around. And well, Brendon was dancing around too, but I'm really not even sure if that'd be considered dancing... He was kind of acting like a two year old high on candy or something. It's kind of concerning actually...

After fifteen to twenty more minutes of random dancing and singing, Pete and Patrick came back in laughing their heads off. I don't know what about nor do I really think I want to.

"Lunch is served, my good people," Pete said.

"Yay!" I shouted.

"Yay indeed!" Brendon said.

We all walked up and made our plates and then sat back down and ate, talked, and laughed. After we were done, I gladly cleaned up everything and took everyone's plates. I came back into the living room a few short minutes later and sat down. We honestly just all sat there for another good hour just talking. I hadn't seen all of them in a while, so I was asking them questions and them asking me questions to catch up. It was a really fun time actually.

*A/N* Oh. My. God. I'm so sorry. This is the shittiest chapter I think I've ever written. It's terrible and I'm so sorry. I'll try and make the next one better. I haven't been very motivated lately, but I'm trying.