Chapter 12: Armour Up

Free and Amicci were walking around the north (and still intact) side of campus. He held her hand as they stepped down the concrete path. “Amicci, theres something I couldn’t hide from you forever.” Free mumbled.

Amicci looked to him “What?” She asked. For the reason that she was confused at what it could be, and a little it on what he said.

He held his hand up a the gold circle formed. “I am a witch. A being of magical ability. My real name is Luck and I can manipulate air flow and pressure.”

Amicci grabbed his hand. “I can handle that,” Free was genuinely concerned at how she took that, “but if you can tell me, that I can tell you this.” She wrapped her hands around the back of his neck and pulled his head beside hers. “I love you” She muttered.

A storm of light and energy blasted out of them. Free got blasted backwards and a beam straight from the sun blasted down on Amicci. One then hit Free. Soon beams of light bestowed around the entire campus. Eight in total. The beams all then explosively disappeared. Amicci stood up in silver knight armour, with her shield and sword sheathed on her side. The armour then faded away and she stood in her regular clothes. Free wore a red cape over a blue jacket with a large collar, with heavy leg armour.

Free looked her in the eye and said “I love you to.”

She was a little less collected. She rubbed her knew armour and launched into a panic, screaming at Free. “You have about twenty seconds to tell me whats going on.”

He held up his hand. The ring appeared and he monologued. “You are the seventh known witch of Legends Academy. Me, Becky, infact all the top five have powers. And Wraith. We are trained by the headmaster himself, though we’re learning most on our own. Since that was your awakening, I’m pretty sure you’re love. The warrior of light.”

“Okay, restart. I’m a witch?”

“Well, that or you’re something completely new, but I doubt that. Now this armour is what's intriguing me.”

“You are scary calm right now.” Amicci said. Her hair blew in the wind and she looked like a true warrior. The armour then faded away, and she looked around odd. The lights in the sky beamed down once again, and Free counted out loud. “1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7…” He looked atop one of the schools towers, and there it was. “8.” He muttered. “The wizard of blood.”

Atop the north east tower, stood an asian boy. He had medium length black hair, and a katana in one hand. He looked over the academy with a new set of clothes. 7 beams, rained down around the school yard and one on him. His new armour consisted of brown cargo pants and a thick black military jacket. Crossing over his chest was two crossing suspenders. Lastly, he had a black hood with a scarf like shaul that went around his mouth.  He moved the shaul down and he drew out the gold circle that rested inside his palm. he then clapped his hands and his clothes returned to normal. A simple outfit of skinny jean and a black long sleeved v neck. On his face though, he had a black scarf concealing his mouth. Though nobody could see it, he smiled. “She finally awoke. So we get fancy class armour? Ha,” He pulled down his scarf and laughed “I expected a little bit more.”

The 6 witch students (and Amicci), burst into the room. Each of them freaking out in there own little way. None of them knew how to get their armours back on. Even Hozzletop ran in, knowing they’d be there.

Becky was the first to speak. “Professor, do you know what could be going on?”

Before Hozley could speak, a shuriken flew through the window. A note was in the middle of it. Amicci wandered up and grabbed it, and as she unrolled the scroll she began to read aloud.