Chapter 10: Strike on the School

Free and Gozlin started crossing the gardens, running towards the atrium, when Fiona cut them off with the red haired boy. Gozlin put her hand on her hip, and the other on her holster. “Ah, so you’re the other one. My copy. Whats your name?”

“I go by many names, but call me Ozpin. Ozpin Prince,” and he drew two double barreled pistols. gozlin marveled at the weapons with a good amount of envy. “The Controller of Seas”  He shot, and Gozlin cart wheeled out of the way. The battle was underway. free pulled out his sword and slashed at Ozin and he knocked him out of the way. He spun around only to parry Fiona’s dagger flying towards his chest. Gozin began to fire and Ozpin pulled water out of a nearby fountain and caught the bullets dispersing them. “The Heir of Seas. Your power is given to you overtime. Poor Heirs have it the hardest.”

Fiona jolted him a look. “Hey! We aren’t completely useless!” And Fiona raised a vortex around them. “My magic is stronger than yours anyways. The Heir of Storms knows no bounds.”

Free went for an overhead slash and Fiona rolled out of the way, but the chain on her belt slid out a bit and his sword caught it, and a blast of wind shot out of Free. He laughed. His aspect was luck, so if we was gonna win this fight, he would have to leave it all up to chance.

The Asian girl and Misery ran through the school. Bodies trailed behind them as they tore through the school. Leading up to the atrium, they reached the hall of waterfalls. A long limestone canyon of waterfall fountains and at the end stood a brown haired boy in a suit and tophat. Wraith spun his scythe around his back.

“Hello, Raven.” he said

Misery pulled out her dual scythes and she looked to the asian girl. “Bakaian, you need to find Bond. I’ll handle my own.” And Bakaian nodded, and running off into the distance. She turned back to Wraith. “So, I see you remembered my name. What was yours? Rake?”

“Wraith. Wraith Skrin.”

“Well, Wraith. Our last fight ended abruptly when my friends stopped us.” She threw her scythes in the air, twirling them. “This time, I won’t be so forgiving. I will kill you.” And she ran at him pulling back both of her scythes. They deflected off of his as he wrapped it around his body. he then shoulder checked her and pulled back, smashing the scythe through the ground trying to finish her.

Becky stood by the grave. She threw her blade into the air and pulled out her chain. Catching the blade she wrapped the chain around and looped it about her sword. Baxter lept through the window and smashed his sword into the ground. Becky held at the ready and Baxter looked her in the eye, with a gruesome scar across his face. “You gave this to me, This fucking mark, that I lost. Now I’m gonna kill you Becky. I am going to taste your blood.” And he screamed so violently that it could be heard over the roar of her blade. As he ran at her, his shadow rose from the ground and they both slashed at Becky from two sides. She was sent flying back from the force, but she managed to block it. She swung her blade through the shadow, but it faded away and Baxter punched her in the face and went to drop his blades onto her. She held up her sword like a shield when he began to power his.

“Why do you want to kill us!? Who are you!? What are you!?” Becky screamed. All he did was lose his mind.

“I am Insanity. The embodiment of losing control. Letting the animal run wild!” So he began to smash at Becky’s sword. She rolled out of the way and roundhouse kicked him. HIs sword glowed red with heat, and he screamed even louder, as two back pillars of ghostly smoke burst forth from the ground. He held his sword forwards, and they shot at Becky.

Dragonetta and Jaden held off Draco and Jade fairly well by the gates. Draco had exceptional skills at commanding fire, seeing as he was the wizard of flames. Jade though, Jade could create boulders out of thin air. Jade and jaden relentlessly battled. His chains were practically useless, considering the open area they were fighting in, so they lost their sole advantage. He focused on his awakening though. The one moment in his life that got him there. He relentlessly wailed away, and then, Bent stolen from the ground around his blades. Making them stronger, more powerful, and giving him a chance. Tears ran down his face.