Top 10s part 1; Attack On Titan Moments

Jean "I can't believe you and Mikasa killed two people!"

Erwin "Impressive speech Armin."

Hanji "What amazing titans to experiment on!!!"

Mikasa "I knew that bitch was trouble from the start."

Armin "Mikasa calm down."

Sasha "I'm so sorry about your mother Eren, but I also thought that me eating the potato wasn't that big of a moment."

Connie "It kinda was. But taking out those titans, Eren coming back from the dead and sealing the Trost gate were "

Levi "It seems that your final battle against Annie was a success and that my comrades deaths weren't in vain. And you pulled off a noble sacrifice to save your friend."

Eren "Thank you, sir. Even though Annie is a betrayer; we still don't know who is the Colossal Titan and the Armor Titan, and who they are working for."

Levi looks over to shinshinjane and said "You know what's going to happen do you?"

shinshinjane "Yes, and I'm not telling you anything... yet. You just have to wait and see." 

Mikasa ran up to shinshinjane and pined her down with her sword "You'll tell everything!"

shinshinjane "Kill me, and you'll get nothing, you rapid dog."

Erwin "Ackerman! That is enough!" 

Mikasa was pulled away by Hanji and Armin while growling like a deranged wolf in the proses.

Levi "You should know your place, Ackerman. Keep it up and you'll be suspended from any missions."

will Mikasa clean up her act? let's hope so. (or not.)