Somebody's Watching Me & Beetlejuice

Jean "That's a little too paranoid ."

Armin "I would be nervous too if it Something or someone stalking me."

Eren "Sometimes it feel that I'm being watched over by someone who's already dead."

Levi "I know that feeling."

Mikasa nods her head in agreement, but she is still angry from yesterday.

Erwin "Having a guardian spirit watching over you." 

Connie "But still, it's creepy to think that there's someone who is watching you every move."

Sasha "I completely agree with you Connie."

Hanji "Though you have got to admit, it's a catchy tune."

(trailer time)

shinshinjane "Whatever you do, do NOT say his name three times."

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice.

everyone except "JEAN!"

Jean "What? it's not like he's real or anything."

Beetlejuice "Ya' sure bout that?"

One crazy Beetlejuice hour later

Beetlejuice is crazy. Eren and Levi were trying to keep in perfect balance on stilts and on weights to keep Jean from falling into a pool of flesh eating  piranhas, Armin was riding a unicycle on a walk wire in a bunny outfit while trying to not lose his balance and fall into a spike wire net,

Hanji is trapped inside a chemistry jar and is about to be drown in the unknown experiment, Erwin was trying not to get eaten buy a large worm shark-like monster, Sasha and Connie were fighting food monsters, well mostly Connie, Sasha was trying t...

Hanji is trapped inside a chemistry jar and is about to be drown in the unknown experiment, Erwin was trying not to get eaten buy a large worm shark-like monster, Sasha and Connie were fighting food monsters, well mostly Connie, Sasha was trying to eat them, and Mikasa was trying to fight off BeetleJuice in a wedding dress.

shinshinjane "This is what happens when you call BeetleJuice, BeetleJuice, Beetlejuice Jean!"

Beetlejuice "NOO!!!!" he shouted as he is dragged into the netherworld.

Everyone breathed out in relief now the madness is done.

Hanji "Well THAT'S over, who was the one to be scared this time?"

shinshinjane "Jean."

Jean "Ok I admit that I was scared and a fool for disbelieving the supernatural."

shinshinjane "And a horse-face?"

Jean "Don't push it."

untill next time.