Terror Time Again & Nightmare on ELM Street

Get Spooked

Eren "Those monster creeps are defiantly terrifying."

Armin "I'm now scared of  white face red nose human monsters now!"

Jean "You think you're the only one who's going to have nightmares, just what the hell are they!?"

Mikasa "I know I wont have any."

Sasha "What's with you Mikasa!? Those are killer monsters!!!"

Connie "They're from the deepest of darkness from everyone's minds of nightmares."

Erwin "Where do these ideas even come from!?"

Hanji "Levi could you-"

Levi "No."

everyone is scared shaking uncontrollably and clinging on to each other

Eren and Levi "Holy Fuck."

Jean "I agree with you guys."

Armin "I'm beyond scared now!!!"

Connie "I'm with you there Armin."

Sasha "Same here."

Hanji "Who or What is that man?!"

Erwin "Whoever he is, lets just hope that he doesn't come to our world."

Eren "Oh Great! Now there's a remake!?"

Jean "Fuck!"

 Levi, Armin, Connie and Sasha agreed to Eren and Jean voicing their thoughts for them.

Hanji "The chant sounds like a song any children would sing for games."

Mikasa nodded her head and said "Quite eyrie."

Erwin "Even the weapon is horrifying."

The lights went out everyone was tensest and alert, suddenly the song was in the air fallowed by a sound of scratching metal on the walls.

One, two, Freddy's coming for you.

Three, four, Better lock your door

Five, six, grab a crucifix.

Seven, eight, Gonna stay up late.

Nine, ten, Never sleep again....

It went quiet until, everyone jumped at the screaming Connie being dragged into the darkness fallowed by Sasha and Jean crying out in pain of knives digging into their flesh. One by one, everyone was taken into the darkness leaving Mikasa the only one left standing. "Whoever you are, You're going to be dead by my hands!" "Or MY hands." Mikasa turned around and comes face to face with Freddy Krueger as he lunged at her. Mikasa stumble backwards and trip over something, a hand, Eren's hand. Eren lays on the ground with cuts all over his body, dead. It's not just him, everyone is laying down dead with various deep cuts on their bodies and blood seeping out from them. she screamed.   

Then there was laughter.

What!?

Everyone who she thought was dead was alive and well.

shinshinjane "I thought of the idea of scaring you Mikasa, Halloween is known for scaring people and to have a good laugh at the end once you get scared back."

Mikasa "And all of you planed this on me!?!"

Armin "Not just you, we each get a shot at getting an unexpecting scare."

Eren "And some of us thought that we should try to scare you first."

shinshinjane "And that also means that you get a revenge scare shot at us as payback."

Mikasa "Ok. But I'm not telling you guys when it's going to happen."

Levi "Now that is done, can we please get cleaned up now?"

shinshinjane "Sure."

bye