Mephisto cooking from Blue Exorcist

shinshinjane "This scene always make me laugh no matter how many times I've watch it!"

Armin "That's not how oatmeal is suppose to look like!" 

Eren "I feel very sorry for Rin."

Levi "Does that Guy even KNOW how to cook properly?!"

Sasha "I think I lost my appetite."

Connie "Great Sasha has lost it."

Jean "When did she ever lost it, and why chug it down in the first place?"

Erwin "Whatever situation got the two boys to eat the man's cooking?"

shinshinjane " Well the whole plot goes like this. Due to a crowded lunch line and expensive cuisine menu, Rin and Yukio talk to Mephisto about meal plans but he is not much help. The brothers go grocery shopping with Yukio's salary, and Rin cooks lunch for them both. However, when their meals go missing, Mephisto explains that his familiar, Ukobach, is responsible for cooking their meals and dislikes it when anyone else uses the kitchen. Rin and Ukobach engage in a cooking battle and become friends."

Eren "So this 'Ukobach' boycotted his job because his kitchen was intruded and used?"

shinshinjane "Yup."

Hanji "I wonder what would happen if  Eren tries the oatmeal?"

shinshinjane "Let's try it."

Eren "Huh!? No wait a minute-*shoved the little demon flavor oatmeal into his mouth* AAAHHHAHHHAHAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" he almost passes out.

Mikasa "Eren!!!!"

Armin "Eren! are you ok?!"

Eren dizzy and half awake "I hear mom calling me."

Armin "Your mom! Don't fallow her into the light Eren!!!"

see you next time when Eren gets better, bye.