Jigoku Shoujo/Hell Girl

this is what happens when you are push over the breaking point. (some M rated themes)

The clip form episode 1 has been deleted from YouTube. So try to find it somewhere else online.

Armin "Isn't it enough to just tell them off to the authorities?"

Eren "If they don't have enough proof, the ones how tormented them will have an fake alibi to back up their side of the story to make it very real."

Mikasa "They become desperate to have them gone from their lives, for good."  

Levi "The brat sent that horrible woman to hell for her own mother's sake."

Erwin "A woman secretly cheating on her husband with other men, for her own sexual desire needs. And then puts the blame others who have spotted her in the act."

Hanji "Talk about disgustingly  selfish."

Jean "That creep, he's nothing but a psycho lover. Trying to kill a innocent girl out of love.

Connie "How can one person can make you think that he's a good person to trust. Can do such horrible things to others, and not feel any remorse over for what he has done."

Sasha "Sharing your sweets with others is one thing, but stealing and claiming them as your own is just not right."

Shinshinjane "So can any of you do it? Can you really send the person who you really hate to hell, and the go to hell once your life is over? Would you do it?"

No one had the right answer to say it it was very uneasy to really cast away a person you hate the most to hell just make the pain to go away and then wait until your time is up so you can join them in hell, it's so... difficult.

Your Grievance shall be avenged