Fanfiction stories part 1

Of Titans and Alchemists by CiscoTheSoto

A crossover of Shingeki no Kyojin with Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Eren "So these two brothers comes to our world to help us to fight for humanity's survival?"

Shinshinjane "Yeah that's mostly the main idea, and it turns out to be a great story."(spoilers for ch.12) 'And with you somehow being a philosopher stone.'

Power to Strive by ii-Phoenix-ii

A 'watching the series' or 'watching their anime' kind of fanfiction.

Sasha "So all of us are watching our selves and the future!?"

shinshinjane "Yes."

Connie "That is so cool!"

Erwin "Just how far have we, or us, have gotten to?"

shinshinjane "About nearing towards to Eren's trial, and with a few more to go. There are 25 episodes from the first season, plus with a couple of special episodes making it at leas 30 in total. And while we're on the subject, the second season comes out some time this year and that will be a sequel to this fan story."

Hanji "I so want to be in that story!"

shinshinjane 'Ya kind-a are.'

Bessekai Nazo Yujo by iBassDrop

Eren enters into the real world, our world.

Eren "Just me in the real world?"

shinshinjane "Just you. And you feel in love with the girl protagonist."

Jean "Lucky bastard, getting the cute girl."

Welcome to a New World by nikkychin7

A few selected cast in the real/our world

Hanji "We get to see what it's like in your world!?!"

Shinshinjane " Yes, yes you do."

Switching Sides by Koduka

crossover with Shingeki no Kyojin & Tokyo Ghoul

Levi "So I'm a Ghoul in this world?"

shinshinjane "A half ghoul, maybe. It gets a little confusing if you don't keep up with the details of the story."

Hanji "Sounds interesting. What's a Ghoul?"

Shinshinjane "A human that has think skin, grow another limb as a weapon for defense or to fight in combat and can only eat human flesh to continue to live."

Erwin "And Levi is that creature?!"

Shinshinjane "In a world that's parallel to to yours? yes, he is. And this is my most favorite part of the story."
(ch.5 last linebreak I don't own the storyline.)

●●●●●●●●♡♡♡♡♡♡♡●●●●●●●●●

Currently sprawled across my leather couches, the three sat, fixated on what was apparently a 'T.V' or television (I gave up trying to understand this world's technology, like any of it will last long anyway). They were currently watching some kind of ghoul theorist on a 'talk show', why you'd want to watch people talk is beyond me, but the man did give some very interesting information.

'Ghouls are very peculiar, even though they look like us, speak like us and act like us there is always that one defining feature that sets us apart. And that is the innate need for Human flesh.'