FanFiction stories part 2

Breaking Rules By ikkitsun

Eren and Levi unwillingly gets transported to hogwarts and found out the origin of the titans.

Eren "Another crossover"

Levi "About a pig got breakouts?"

Shinshinjane "No, it's the name of a school for wizards and witches."

Hange "So they get to have the adventure, and we don't?"

Connie "So unfair."

Sasha "Yeah."

Shinshinjane "Don't fret, you'll all join them soon later on in the story."

Hange, Sasha and Connie "Oh, well that's fine then."

Attack on The Seven Deadly Sins By ShadowTheCannibal

Meliodas and the gang are whisked away into the AOT universe

Armin "Again another crossover story?"

Eren "This isn't another one of 'us playing characters from another world' is it?"

Shinshinjane "Nope. Only you and Meliodas gets separated from your groups With you meeting the members of the Seven Deadly Sins and Meliodas meets the Scout Regiments."

Eren "Because we have the same voice actor isn't it?"

Shinshinjane "Both the English and Japanese."

Every AoT cast "What?!"

Shinshinjane "That's right Eren and Meliodas both have the same voice actors for the English and Japanese translations."

Jean "As if one wasn't enough."

Hange "I can't wait to see the list."

Cat, Wolf, Eagle By 9foxgrl 

Eren, Mikasa and Armin were captured and experimented on by the enemy giving them the ability to turn into animal like hybrids. (Bit of ErenxLevi)

Sasha "I wonder who the cat?"

Connie "Maybe Mikasa?"

Jean "I can clearly see Eren as a wolf."

Shinshinjane "No Eren's the cat in this one, but I do agree with you Jean. Eren would indeed make a fine wolf."

Levi groan "Did it have to be me and the brat pairing."

A Ghoul and a Titan By Shimigitsu A.K.A. 

Kaneki and Amon got sucked into a black hole and ended up in the fields of wall Maria when the Female Titan made her first appearance.

Erwin "Two people from a completely different world got some how set to our world, is that right?"

Shinshinjane "That's correct."

Armin "It must be an interesting one."

Eren "Me and Kaneki, fighting agents the Female Titan and the Armor Titan." 

Levi "Two brats with a monster side to them."

Hange "This is going to be EPIC!"

Akame ga Titan By W.I.T.C.H.-and-Naruto-Gurl

Levi, Eren, Armin, Jean and Mikasa got caught in a warp portal and ended up in a different world, which happens to be Akame ga Kill.

Connie moan in disappointment "Awe, why do you guys get all of the fun?"

Sasha "Yeah, no fair!"

Jean "Sorry guys, maybe next time."

Erwin "You all better get back alive, okay?"

Calling out your name - Erestoria Your Name AU By FrenchFryKHS

If anyone knows the story to "Your Name" then you should know how the plot goes. If not, here's the summary from the Author.
Historia Reiss is the daughter of a wealthy family living in the capital and goes to the richest school with the greatest education. Eren Jaeger is the loud village's idiot in his class, lives with his sister Mikasa in a small city by the Mountains. They both wish for a different life, and their wish might just become true as these two strangers wake up one day in each other's body.

Jean "Eren get's hooked up with this Historia girl and they somehow in each other's body?! Gah hahahahaha!"

Eren punches Jean in the face leaving him a black eye.

Mikasa may not know a whole lot about who Historia is, but what she does know is that she'll make sure that Historia wont even get close to her Eren. Ever.

Error By whatswiththemustache

All most everyone from the 57th expedition got sent into SAO (Before Kirito and Asuna kiss)

Armin "Just how many crossovers is there with us?!"

Hange "I know! Isn't it amazing!?"

Armin "That's not what I meant."

Mikasa "Does Eren falls in love with this Asuna person?"

Shinshinjane "Mikasa. There's nothing wrong with admiring at someone thinking that they're beautiful."

Mikasa "But seriously, does he?"

Hange "Ooh, someone's jealous."

Shinshinjane "I don't know, I'm not the author."

Eren "It's because of my English voice actor."

Sasha "That's right, Papenbrook voices Kirito."

Connie "I almost forgotten that."

Erwin "Whatever happen to me?"

Shinshinjane "Again, I don't know."

Levi "This just gets better and better."

Rogue By RedCoaster

A strange but intelligent titan lives deep within the forests of Wall Maria, right under the military's nose. What happens when the mysterious titan comes across two small children and the Scouts? Titan!Eren AU

Eren "So basically, I'm all titan and its the something thing that is happening here?"

Shinshinjane "That's about right, but with a slight change of the original story."

Levi "Is there something we should know about this story."

Shinshinjane "Well, Eren's Titan Rouge out smarted you and left you hanging upside down on your ODM gear and the cherry on top, he gave you a rude hand gestor."

No one wanted to laugh at how Eren pissed off Levi to making a fool out of him. No one but Hange, who is laughing like crazy as a hyaena.

Jean "What else did he do? Did he spit on him?"

The color was draining rapidly from Eren's face.

Shinshinjane "Maybe, but I do know that Rouge spits at on you and Oluo."

That got Sasha and Connie laughing along with Hange. While Eren tries his best hide his grin, but is hard to do so when the person that ticks you off so much gets what they deserves. But the glaring look on Levi's face reminded him that he's not off the hook just yet, and that his punishment isn't to far behind.

Armin "Well Eren's attitude is the same."

Mikasa "True that."

Erwin "I think I'm going to enjoy this story."