Lilium

Lilium is Latin for 'white lily' or 'pure lily'. although there was another Lilium attack on titan version but in a MMD one, but now it's gone.

Everyone was awestruck at the pictured of the characters in the description of stained glass windows, and how much it brings out the pain and suffering of the characters and what they may have been throughout their entire lives. (with the girls trying to cover the men's eyes from seeing any revealing parts.)

shinshinjane "Now the full version and the Attack on titan version."

shinshinjane told everyone of the missing MMD video.

No one could speak. They were too sad and depress to say anything. Eren had tears in his eyes when the scene of him dreaming (almost imagining) his mother was right beside his bed. Levi has his head down hands covering his eyes, clenching his teeth together in anger and frustration of the deaths of his two best friends who were like family to him, along with the future deaths of his comrades with a few tears coming out of his cold eyes. Erwin look down in sadness and tears. Hanji, Sasha and Connie were sobbing uncontrollably. Jean was trying to be strong but was failing at it for crying over the death of his long time friend. Armin was also sobbing for his friends and his grandfather. Mikasa just has a stoic expression on her face with a couple of tears in her eyes.

even the strong will shed some tears.

bye