Time Warp, Treehouse of Horror & Sleepy Hollow

Shinshinjane "In case you have forgotten, I put a spell on the AOT/SNK cast to dance in one of my previous chapters and they are still dancing and singing. Tomorrow is Halloween and at the stroke of midnight the spell will be broken."

so... let's do the time warp again.

Everyone was dancing and singing until the song finally ended everyone collapse on to the ground tired and exhausted "Ah, my legs." "I can't feel mine." "Who the hell came up with that dance?" "Let alone the song?" "Well, lets hope that no one sees us dancing like that." shinshinjane hides a camera behind her back.

shinshinjane "Any comments on your favs. My favorite episodes is 'The Shinning' and 'The Raven'.

Eren "'The Shinning' and 'The Thing and I'."

Armin "'Time and Punishment', 'Citizen Kang' and 'The Genesis Tub'."

Jean "'Nightmare on Evergreen Terrance' and 'Clown Without Pity'.

Levi "'The Raven'."

Mikasa "'Fly vs. Fly'."

Sasha "'The Devil and Homer Simpson' 'Hungry are the Damned'."

Connie "'Hungry are the Damned

Erwin "'The Thing and I' and Citizen Kang'."

Hanji "'Dial "Z" For Zombies' and Homer3."

funny scenes of treehouse of horror

Erwin "Ok I admit, those scenes are quite funny. Well some of them are."

Levi "I would rather read the actual poem though. And Hanji, don't make any deals with the devil, that also goes to you brats."

Hanji and the cadets "Noted."

watch out for the Headless Horseman.