Top 10 Anime Characters with a Tragic Past

shinshinjane "Mikasa. Do you think, that you're only one here to have the most tragic past?"

Mikasa "What would you know!? You don't know anything about me!"

shinshinjane "I know about you sad past, and how your parents die. There are other people outside from your anime that also had their fair share in a tragic past. Lets focus on the Top 10's only."

Play the Video

Eren "Those people, is there anyone who isn't a diseased virus?!"   

Levi "To be born out of your mother's corpse hung from a tree, and to be adopted by a sick abusive rapist bastard, and then been sold of into the army. The bastards are getting sicker every generation."

Erwin "I agree with you there.

Jean "Just how far are these people are going to torment everyone around them?!"

Armin "Poor Yuno, I guess that painful torment can turn anyone into an unfazed killer."

Connie "I'll be traumatized too, if my parents had die in a very painful death."

Sasha "Happiness is with you, and then taken from you just as quickly as it came."

Hanji "Tragic past indeed."

shinshinjane "Ya see Mikasa, You're not the only one with a tragic past, there ARE others like you. Only some are more crazy than you, but still you're on an honorable mention, that's something."

Mikasa only glares at shinshinjane and grumble to herself for not being number one on the list. at less she is mention in the side list.

bye