AOT/SNK x Ghibli fanfiction stories pt.1

I've read, and still waiting for new updates, Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Studio Ghibli Movies crossovers. So here's a few of the crossover stories and some fan arts.

 So here's a few of the crossover stories and some fan arts

Eren & Levi "What The Fuck!?!"

shinshinjane "You gotta give thanks to the Yaoi fans for their ideas. Using two of  one of the great Ghibli movies, if I do say so myself, 'Princess Mononoke' and 'Howl's Moving Castle'."

Sasha, Connie, Jean and Hanji were laughing their asses off at the idea of Levi and Eren being a couple. leaving a raging Mikasa, a nervous Armin and two angry yet blushing Eren and Levi *cough*couple*cough*.

Erwin step forward and ask "What are the main character's names? and the plot of their story?"

shinshinjane "'Princess Mononoke' is set in the late Muromachi period (approximately 1336 to 1573) of Japan with fantasy elements. The story follows the young Emishi warrior Ashitaka's involvement in a struggle between forest gods and the humans who consume its resources. Ashitaka is the warrior prince from the Emishi tribe, one day he tried to stop a curse boar demon god from attacking his village, but sadly, the demon god touched him and placed a curse on him. The wise woman told Ashitaka that there's evil in the west and he have find out what cause the boar to go mad and where the Iron ball that was found inside of it's body. While on his journey, Ashitaka meets a girl who the humans in Iron town called her 'The Wolf Girl' or Princess Mononoke' but the wolf gods calls her San, San was raise by the wolf god Moro when her human parents defiled Moro's forest they through their baby at her feet as they ran away. Instead of eating the baby, she raised it as one of her own. San fights against the humans for what they have done to the forest and for what they have done to Nago, the Boar god of the forest. It's a war between forest spirits and mankind for survival."

Erwin "Sounds like an interesting movie."

Armin "Yeah I would like to watch it too."

shinshinjane "Ok maybe some time soon."

'Eren's Moving Castle' by Kawaiibootybutt

shinshinjane "Same paring, but different roles. Eren is Howl and Levi is Sophie."

Erwin "And the plot?"

shinshinjane "Sophie was going to visit her sister at the bakery when she encounters the wizard, Howl, along the way, later that night; a woman enters into her family's hat shop saying that the hats were tacky and that she is the tackiest one in the room, Sophie stands up to the lady and tells her to leave, not knowing that she is standing up to the Witch of the Waste. The Witch of the Waste place a cures spell on Sophie and it prevents her from telling anyone about it."

Hanji "What was the spell?"

shinshinjane "To be turned into a ninety-year old woman."

everyone was shock "that is a horrible spell."

shinshinjane "Not only that but the one who plays as the Witch of the Waste is Mikasa."

everyone looked at Mikasa surprise to know that she plays the witch of the waste, the said girl wasn't too happy at what role she got. oh well can't change the writer's mind, now can you.

well... bye.