Eminem - Sing For The Moment

Eren "What the heck are we listening to?"

Levi "Some kind of pome speech?"

Erwin "Is this what Jane calls 'rap'?"

Jean "Whatever 'rap' is, it does have a interesting beat."

Armin "I can't even make out what the guy is trying to say."

Connie "Life's is bad?"

Sasha "Nothing can go the way we plan?"

Hanji "People being stupid, and don't know who others feel?

Mikasa "Maybe all the above?"

Shinshinjane "And here's the uncensored version."

Eren bobbed his head to the beat, after reading and hearing the lyrics the second time. This guy, Eminem, is singing about his life, how everything is getting so messed up and that he's fighting for his music and songs to be understood by the people who don't fully understands life from a bad area. Like how he and anyone else would do to fight for their freedom.

He wasn't the only one liking the music, if anyone looks closely at Levi they can see him tapping his hand to the beat on his knees. Just from his figures tips.

Jean's foot was tapping also, while Connie, Sasha and Hange tried their best to sing along.

Armin now fully understands what the message in the song means and Mikasa... Well she didn't mind listening it the second time, and neither did Erwin.