•36• jj's surprise party.

Harry's POV~

I was relaxing on the sofa with JJ as he cuddled and told me some scenes that he did in America, I seriously enjoyed listening to them because I was laughing with him, which made him happy.

Simon said we should come around 8 and it's 3PM right now so we had good amount of him. JJ got up to look at me before asking me a question.

"Baby, would you like a foot massage?" He said out of the blue.

what is he planning on doing?

I don't know though, I'm super ticklish there.

fuck my life...

"I don't know babe, you know I'm ticklish on my feet!" I said holding my feet.

"You don't have to, I just wanted to try it out!" He said.

Yeah, I allow him to do this.

"Okay, I've changed my mind, go for it! But please don't tickle me because I'll die!" I said laughing.

He placed both his hands on my feet, I checked my phone to see anything new on Twitter but there wasn't anything interesting.

Normally, when I'm bored I'll be roaming through JJ's Instagram, don't hate me, he is my boyfriend though.

fine, there was time in the past where I would get myself off to them...

There you got it out of me.

I felt the way he was massaging my feet and I felt so good that it was turning me on. I decided to lock my phone and place it on the table that was in front of me and just relaxed my nerves.

how am I even trusting JJ with my feet?

I don't even trust myself...

I felt this sensation that started tingling but it felt good, my lips parted a little to let the air out. I tried not to moan so JJ doesn't get the idea that I'm seriously turned on by this.

I noticed that he had changed the pace of how he was massaging my feet, I arched my back a little as a little moan slipped out of mouth and I'm now gripping onto the sofa. I am all hot and sweaty as the pleasure was so mesmerising, I felt my boxers beginning to feel tight in my sweatpants.

"I think I found a new turn on!" JJ said as he giggled.

He begins to change the pressure on my feet, i let out more moans as I was seriously enjoying this.

"J-JJ, o-oh my g-gosh!" I moan.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

I shake my head no as he picked up my left foot and began on that one. I felt the pleasure beginning to become intense, I started moaning loudly filling JJ's ears with my moans.

"Baby, are you enjoying this?" JJ asked.

I arched my back as I nodded, this was like orgasm. I couldn't handle it anymore...

"JJ!" I moaned.

I ran my hands down my body as I reached into my boxers but suddenly I felt a slap as I winced in pain.

"Nuh-uh baby, that's mine for me to play with!" JJ said.

I growled as JJ finally stopped and began crawling on top of me... JJ looked at me as he ran his hands going down my body making me shiver.

"Babe, just suck me off! I can't take the pleas-!" I cut was cut off by a moan when JJ grabbed my painful erection.

"You're so horny for me baby!" JJ said.

I rolled my eyes back as I started panting, the pleasure was too much that it was painful. I felt my sweatpants being pulled down as JJ licks the tip of me, I moaned as it was such a good feeling.

I felt him force himself at the back of his throat, I began thrusting my hips to get more friction but JJ held me down as he continued to suck me off.

"Babe, I'm close!" I moaned as I arched my back.

"I know baby, let it all out!" He said as making the last finish.

I felt my stomach tighten and there was cum squirting out from the tip of me, I groaned in a relief tone as I was laid here all out of breath.

I checked the time to see it was 7PM, I relaxed a little to get my heart rate beaten at its normal pace.

"Babe, we have to get ready for your surprise party!" I told him.

"Okay, let's go shower! I want you to try this new shampoo that I brought from America!" JJ said carrying me up the stairs.

We both jumped onto the shower as I wet my hair and JJ massaging the shampoo into my hair and it smelt of mangoes.

"Babe, this smells so good that it's orgasmic!" I said.

"I know right, I can literally just sniff your hair all day!" JJ laughed.

"True!" I laughed.

Time skip; Arriving at the Sidemen's house at 8 for the surprise party.

We have arrived at the sidemen house and I could hear music blasting from the house but it wasn't like to the point you could hear it from outside. I took JJ's hand and sat on the sofa on his lap, while celebrating him coming back...

I'm so happy JJ is back home, I'm looking at him just laughing and smiling which melted my hair a lot. I smiled as I looked at him and I didn't even know that he pecked my nose because I was so focused on him.

"Baby, are you okay?" JJ asked.

"Yes, i am just admiring you!" I said hugging him.

"I love you!" JJ pecked my lips.

"I love you too!" I said.

I saw flash go off as I saw that Simon has taken a photo of us, I laughed as I hugged JJ.

"Are you ready to get pissed?" JJ asked me.

"You bet, let's go!" I said.

2 hours later and 20 cups later...

I'm pretty sure that me and JJ are drunk off our nut, I hear the lads cheering me on as I am grinding on JJ to music.

I am seriously going to have a bad hungover.

(is it hangover or hungover? I always get confused... bare with me)

"Babe?" I slurred as I got up and hugged him.

"I'm going to pass out!" I told him as I fell down and passed out sleeping.

AN; how was this?

sorry for not updating, I took a 24 hour break and I had good ideas for the next couple of chapters.