•38• baby, are you feeling okay?

time skip; 10 hours later... 10PM!

Harry woke up and rushed to the bathroom and started throwing up, I woke up as I heard gagging. I see Harry with his head almost in the toilet and he was throwing up.

"Baby, are you feeling okay?" I asked him feeling concerned.

"No, I don't feel good! I have stomach pains!" He said as he coughed up again.

I kneeled beside him and rubbed his back once more, when he finally finished chucking up whatever was in his system, he went back to bed.

I checked his temperature and he was feeling quite hot, I felt his body and he was cold sweating!

"Baby, I think you have the flu!" I told him.

I made his bed comfortably as I made him drink some water to help him flush his system.... I tried giving him food but after 20 minutes, it would come back up again.

"Ah, my baby is sick!" I said as I brushed my hand off his face

"I feel so cold!" He said drowsy.

"Come on baby, let me cuddle you with my warmth and you get some rest and wake me when you feel like you want to throw up again." I told him as he nodded.

I kissed his forehead as he slowly fell asleep.

4 hours later...

Harry started shuffling around again, I woke up to see if he needed anything.

"Baby, are you okay?" I ask him while rubbing his back.

"I feel like I'm going to throw up again!" Harry said getting up and rushing to the toilet.

I helped him get to the toilet as he was coughing up the last thing I gave him which was chicken.

I don't know, but he needs something to help his upset stomach.

"Ahh baby, tomorrow I'm going to the store and I'm going to buy you fruits!" I said holding his hand as he was sat on the toilet floor.

"Why, fruits?" He asked.

"Well, it's obvious that you can't eat heavy food so you have to have something light in order to strengthen your immune system!" I said feeling like a doctor.

Jide, have you now become a doctor?

I think so, but this is what my mum told me.

"Oh, I didn't know that!" He said.

"Neither did I. My mum told me this! Come on, let's go back to sleep!" I said as he got up and walked to bed.

I kissed his forehead and rubbed his back until I heard gentle snores, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

The next morning...

I woke up peacefully as I was glad that Harry didn't throw up anymore in the night, I gently got out of Harry's arms without waking him or upsetting his stomach with sudden movement.