•41• why dont we go to a night club?

"Baby, since I've been away for like a month! Why don't we go to a night club with the sidemen?" JJ asked Harry.

Harry was feeling a bit unsure about this, he didn't mind going out for a drink and lay loose but whose going to take all of them home, when they are so drunk that they can barely walk - no pun intended.

that moment when your inner voice tells you to go...

"Okay, we can go but let me call the others!" He said getting his phone out.

"Okay!" JJ said as he kisses Harry's cheek.

He first rings Simon...

Simon; Hey Harry, how are you feeling?

Harry; Hey Simon, I'm good! I feel like a whole new person...

Simon; That's good, so what's up?

Harry; Are you with the lads or anyone near you?

Simon; Yes, they are all here...

Harry; Ok, so Jide asked if you guys wanted to go to a nightclub tonight?

Simon; Let me asked them quick.

Harry waited as Simon asked if they wanted to go then he came back with an answer.

Simon; They said yes but Tobi says he'll be the only driving when we are about to pass out or some shit.

Harry; Oh okay, we will meet you at the night club around 9PM in London.

Simon; Okay, see you soon.

Harry; Bye.

"JJ!" Harry shouted.

JJ comes rushing in a panic to see that Harry was just laying there peacefully.

"Oops, sorry for the heart attack. Uhm, Simon said that the boys will come but he said Tobi will be driving us back if we get drunk!" Harry said as he got up to hug JJ.

"Okay, what time are we leaving?" He asked.

"I told Simon 9PM in case some had editing!" Harry said.

"Ok, that's good!" JJ said kissing Harry's forehead.

"Do you want to go on the trampoline in my garden?" Harry asked him.

"You have a trampoline and I didn't even know that?" JJ said as he walked to the back of the house.

"What do you expect? We are never out there anyways, we are either in the lounge or in bed fucking the shit out of each other!" Harry said chuckling.

"Okay, you do have a point but let's go!" JJ said taking Harry's hand.

They got on the trampoline and started bouncing around, Harry jumped to high that he flew off the trampoline. JJ was laughing but he stopped until he realised Harry wasn't moving.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked turning Harry over.

Harry begins to laugh as he is just laying there.

"I'm fine, I was only in that position because I was reviewing my life for 10 seconds!" Harry laughed.

JJ chuckled as he helped Harry up and they both sat on the trampoline just looking at the blue sky.

"The sky looks beautiful Jide!" Harry said.

"Beautiful just like you!" JJ said as he kissed Harry's cheek.