•67• back home in england.

S T I L L J I D E ' S P O V ~

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm, I checked the time and saw it was 5AM. I groaned gently as it was so bright and early, I looked down at Harry who was still sleeping. I shook him gently.

"Baby!" I said ruffling his hair.

"Hm?" He said mumbling.

"We have to get up, we have a plane to catch in a hour." I said.

"Oh god!" He mumbled as he got up but suddenly rolled off the bed.

"Just give me five more minutes!" He said slowly closing his eyes as he laid on the floor.

"No, baby, we have to get ready now!" I said getting out of bed and carrying him up from the floor.

"Ugh, fine! Let's jump in the shower then!" Harry grumbled as he is not a morning person.

We jumped in the shower for a quick wash down before jumping out and placing on new clothes. Harry started packing his bags but then he stopped and looked at me.

"Babe, where my phone?" He asked.

"It's on the floor charging!" I said as he picked up his charger and phone.

I checked if we had everything and we was good to go! I held Harry's hand as we walked out into the taxi that was outside our house, we placed our luggage into the boot and headed to the airport.

ARRIVING AT THE AIRPORT;

"Babe, I'm hungry." Harry said resting his sleepy head on my shoulder.

"Okay, what would you like to eat?" I asked him.

"I want MacDonalds!" Harry said.

"Right, Maccie D's are nearby! I'll be back soon!" I said pecking his cheek.

"Okay, babe!" Harry said.

When we have finished eating, we heard that our boarding gates was now ready so I took Harry's hand and went to board our plane. We sat in the plane and the flight hostess was showing us how to use the safety.

I felt Harry's head on my shoulders as he tried to make himself comfortable, I smiled gently as I kissed his hair. I closed my eyes to sleep over the flight.

15 hours later...

"Babe!" I felt Harry shaking me.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"We are home and it's raining!" Harry chuckled.

I woke up to see that I'm in Harry's bed, I put my head up as I looked around, I just buried my head back into the pillow as I wanted to sleep longer.

"No babe, you are not going back to sleep! You need to eat first!" Harry said jumping on me.

"Nnnghhhh!" I moaned.

Harry was still jumping, I pulled him down and tackled him in a cuddle. I laughed as I held him tight, he was mine.

"Babe, just come downstairs and eat some food then you can sleep for the next 10 hours!" Harry said trying to get out of my grip.

"Fine!" I whined.

I got up and walked downstairs. I sat in the chair as I relaxed my head on my hand.

"Here, babe!" Harry said handing me a plate of food.

"Thanks, baby!" I said.

This book is soon ending