Chapter...what number are we on?

Fire ran next to Danny with her teeth gritted as they approached the GIW, but just as they stopped the headquarters exploded. They gasped and spun around only to find Dan floating there with a smirk.
"What have you done?!" Danny snarled, eyes blazing a bright toxic green.
"I just stopped you from committing suicide." He raised a brow. "Did you really think they would help you?"
Fire growled, her eyes turning a dark red.
Dan just chuckled, "You know what the best part of being king is?" He asked rhetorically.
He zoomed up to her and placed a hand over her core. Negative emotions coursed through his touch and the wolf girl was forced to absorb it all.
"I have the power to give you what you've been avoiding, mutt. Feeding off of positive energy is like asking someone to eat nothing but chocolate for a week. It makes you sick after a while." He sneered. Fire choked on her own breath as what she'd been craving was given to her on a silver plater. Any thoughts of simply capturing Dan were gone as inky black started to consume her irises.
"What are you doing?! Are you absolutely insane!?" Danny screamed, firing at powerful ectoblast at Dan. The evil ghost put up a shield and continued what he was doing.
Her shocked black eyes turned cold as soon as the negativity gripped her core like a vise.
Fire laughed, grinning insanely at Dan before it turned into a snarl.
"You don't get it do you?" She sneered.
"Danny is benevolent. In order to protect him efficiently I need to be benevolent as well."
She shattered Dan's sheild using the power that he was still providing her. Danny smirked before blasting the crown off of Dan's head. Fire round house kicked Danny's evil future self into a tree and grabbed the crown as she ran toward her phantom.
"Destroy this for me." The ghost boy gave her a confused look before setting the crown on fire with an ectoblast. Dan yelled in rage as he charged at them once more.
Before they knew it, Dan had his hands phased through their chests, holding their cores. If he crushed them, their death was permanent. No coming back from that.
Danny let out a shaky laugh, "If we go down, you're going down with us." He said. Fire glanced at Danny and saw his eyes flash red.
Imploding our cores huh? That would make it impossible for him to occur. Even if he survives outside of time he'll be erased.
"Oh, this is going to be good!" Fire cheered. The black in her eyes receded and she cut off all the energy leaving her core. Her core was going explode. I was never one for subtlety.
"What are you two doing?! I have your cores in my hands! You should be begging me to let you live!" Dan shouted in their faces.
They just smiled. Danny's eyes had turned completely red because instead of imploding his core as he first planned, he was going to explode.
"This is going to be fun." Danny quoted Fire, much to her amusement, before....BOOM!!!
They over loaded their cores with all of their power, plus the little bit they were able to take from Dan while he was holding their cores.
It was over, everyone was safe.

Jack had raced to Amity when he found out about the huge explosion on the out skirts of the town. When he got their, he found two new spirits.
"Daniel Phantom, Spirit of Halloween." Manny's voice echoed. The boy's eyes snapped open, one green one blue, at the sound and he sat up groggily. The new spirit had black hair with white tips, a black shirt that had a radioactive green spider web design, a black slightly tattered cloak, black skinny jeans, and white combat boots with black laces and buckles.
"Danny..." Jack whispered.
"Fire Wolf, Spirit of the Forest." Silver eyes opened just as fast as Danny's and she sat up as well. Instead of a leather jacket, she had a shirt with black vines instead of laces on the sides, black leggings that stopped just above her knees, and a simple band of black thorns that looked like some kind of crown. Immediately when she noticed it, Fire threw it away with a look of distaste. The wolf girl's fur was it's usual flame, but black vines ran down her arms while black moss covered her forearms like an armer.
"Fire...?" The new spirits paused at the names and looked at the white haired teen.
"Um, you still remember me, right?" He asked hesitantly. They looked at each other, then back at Jack.

AN. I know! I'm so mean! Seriously though, I need to know if you think they should have their memories. This is a yes or no question.
Yes= they should have their memories.
No=they shouldn't have their memories.
You decide! Until next time, that's a wrap!