chapter three

"How's it feel to be in America?" Ashton asked me and I shrugged.

"Doesn't feel any different so far." I told him and his face fell. He looked at me as if I was dumb. "What?"

"You're not excited to be in a new country? A new continent? Somewhere you've never been?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I am, but so far, it feels like Australia, cause we're just in an airport full of rude people and your fans." I said and he nodded, accepting my answer.

I stretched a bit and pulled my hood down as I grabbed my suitcases. They all did the same and security had to keep fans away from them, though they didn't do a good job at it because next thing you know, they were lost in a sea of girls.

I debating going in to find them, but Luke told me not to mess with his career, his fans, and to make it seem as if we weren't even friends. I shook my head and left, standing outside of the airport.

Paparazzi were there, ready to snap pictures of the guys when they rushed out. "They're going out to the parking lot guys, not the front." I told them as I went into the car, the driver already knowing I was with the band.

Luke couldn't get mad at me for this.

The paps were quick to move and I chuckled as I bit on my lipring. I didn't do this out of kindness, I did this so I wasn't awkwadly standing and inside of a bunch of  pictures with the guys.

It took a few more minutes, and then they all came out, rushing outside to the car. They shoved their bags in the trunk and got in, Michael being the only one to realize the paparazzi weren't around.

"I lied to them, just get in." I said and he nodded. I got into the backseat with Ashton and Calum and buckled my seatbelt.

"Thanks for the help Logan." Michael said and I just gave him a shrug. "Still left us in a crowd though."

"Luke told me not to mess with your fans or life so, I didn't jump in. Thank him." I told them and Calum handed me a book. "Holy shit, I totally forgot about this." I said, taking it from him.

"I remembered it about the last minute." He said and I thanked him as I flipped through it. "You're welcome man."

"The tour busses at the hotel right now." Michael told us and I just leaned back in my seat as they talked about their job.

-

"You're sharing rooms tonight since the hotel didn't have five open. Calum and Luke and Logan, Ashton and Michael." Their bodyguard, Dave, said and I rubbed my temple.

"No, I think I'll bunk with Ashton-"

"Stop being childish Luke, it's one night." Dave told him and Calum seemed done already. As if he knew we'd piss him off and argue all night.

I didn't even want to deny it, it's probably happen.

"Come on, does it really matter?" Luke asked and Calum just took the key and told me to go with him.

"Luke, it's one night, calm down. You're not going to die." He said, and that was the last of the conversation that I heard since Calum and I were already in an elevator.

"He's such a drama queen sometimes." He told me and I agreed as I closed my eyes. "I'm actually tired."

"Surprisingly enough, I'm not." I said and then looked at him.

"I'm surprised no one noticed your eyes aren't green." He said and I shook my head.

The elevator stopped on our floor adtrentnd we walked into the hall, opening the door and walking into the room. It had two beds, a small desk in the corner, and a television in front of the beds.