chapter twenty-five

- still have not slept. ive been writing and writing and writing. hope you like this xx -

"You should get some professional help if you feel that way Logan." Crystal told me, setting a soft hand on my shoulder.

"Feel what way?"

"The over dosing and drinking yourself to death thing." She said and I shrugged. "Unless you were joking..."

"Would I joke about that?" I asked, stuffing my hands in the pockets of my black jeans. "Probably not." I answered myself.

"I can get you a therapist or a-"

"I don't want that. I don't need help. I'm fine by myself, a little rocky, but fine." I told her. "I just have some issues."

"I really can get you professional help. If you ever feel you need it." She said and I nodded, though I know I wouldn't need it. "What are you painting?"

"Nothing in particular. I'm just messing with watercolors." I told her and she nodded as I looked at my painting. "You don't always have something to make."

"I can see that." She said and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Did you eat last night?"

"Yes."

"Lindsay said you didn't. She told me you were too busy on your phone or criticizing them." She told me and I rolled my eyes.

"She was pissed drunk, are you going to believe her?" I asked and put an arm around her.

"I find it hard to believe you."

"You should." I said and she looked up at me as I set my paint down on my suitcase. I didn't care if it stained, it's old and torn up anyways.

"I should believe you, or find it hard to believe you?" She asked me and I was silent for a moment or two.

"Yes."

She shook her head took my paint brush from my hands. "You need to stop tearing yourself down subconciously. These habits of yours are unhealthy, even if you don't realize it."

"I'm perfectly healthy, so I don't see how." I said and she rolled her eyes, running her fingers down my bare chest.

"Ribs should be inside of your body, not outside of it, Logan." She told me and I shook my head. "Who stuck it in your head that not eating was healthy?"

"No one, because I had no one." I retorted. "I'm fine. You can worry when I pass out."

"That's too late. Come on, you're eating left overs." She pressed and I shook my head.

"You're trying too hard." I told her, holding my ground. "Sorry mom, but I'll eat when I'm hungry. As far as I'm concerned, that's not right now."

"You refusing to eat even a little doesn't help the situation. I'm even more worried." She said and I shook my head. "And you work out constantly? How can you burn calories you don't even have?"

"Who says I've been working out constantly?" I asked and she was confused. "I rarely work out now. I haven't exactly worked out since the dead ass beginning of tour."

"Well then, how the hell do you stay skinny?"

"Genetics?"

"Have you seen Luke? Kid works out with Calum all the time and he still has his little baby fat. Genetics my ass." She told me and I rolled my eyes. "Logan, eat."

"Crystal, leave me alone." I told her and she groaned. "I'm fine. Dude, calm down. I'm just not hungry. I've told you this a million times. I don't eat a lot."