chapter four

"Where the hell were you guys last night?" Luke yelled at Calum and I. I groaned loudly and held my head, a familiar pounding against my skull.

"Out." I said and stood up, walking away from him. He grabbed my arm roughly and I fought the urge to hit him right in the face. "Let go of me "

"Who the hell do you think you are getting my best friend drunk off his ass the night before a concert? The first concert of our tour?" He asked me and I ripped my arm from his grasp.

"Calm down Luke god, we do this all the time." Calum said and I went to the bathroom, turning the sink on. "You don't want security coming up, do you?"

I washed my face, leaned against the counter as I took a deep breath. "Hey, take these." I heard Ashton say and I looked at him.

He held out some pills and I looked at him as if he thought I was dumb. "They're for your hangover. This does happen with us a lot. I'm not trying to kill you."

"I swear to god Irwin." I said as he took them, placing them on my tongue. I cupped my hands under the faucet and took a drink of water to help them go down.

"You're seventeen, how did you get in a bar, let alone trick a bartender into thinking you're over the age limit?"

"Easy, I'm hot and am capable of a fake ID." I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

"You're impossible."

"Sure." I said and stood up straight. The fighting stopped, and I didn't want to leave the bathroom as long Luke was here.

"Logan!" I heard Calum say and I stepped out of the bathroom. I nodded and he looked at me. "Get dressed, we gotta get coffee for the band. Luke's gone. He and Mikey went to their room."

"What the hell? Why?"

"Because Luke's pissed at me and we need to solve this before the concert or else it's going to be a disaster." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why is he mad? We just went out for some drinks." I said and he shrugged as he laid down on the bed. "Why is it such a big deal?"

"It isn't really. I don't know what's up with him." Ashton said and I took my shirt off. "You guys shower, I'll pick the coffee up, Logan, what do to drink?"

"Besides alcohol." Calum said and I laughed as I picked out a new shirt.

"Just grab me whatever you're getting." I said and he nodded as he left the room. "Do I have to go?"

"You need to see us perform and be awesome, come on man." Calum said and I nodded.

"Fine, only because I made Luke pissed at you." I said and he looked as me as I pulled a pair of black skinny jeans out of my suitcase.

"It's not your fault. I'm the one who drank all those shots." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Let me take the blame so it's less on you. Just worry about your band." I said and he nodded as I clicked my tongue piercing back in.

"You shower first." He said and I nodded. "I'll go after."

"Alright."

-

"Here." Ashton said, handing me a cup of hot coffee. I thanked him and took a drink as I followed a shirtless Calum Hood around the tourbus.

"I want the bottom bunk." I said and Calum chose the one across from me. I threw my suitcase on the bunk so no one else could take it and he laughed, doing the same.

"Why are you two shirtless?" Michael asked and Calum just blinked at his best friend. "I don't wanna know."

"Smart choice." He said and I rolled my eyes as I stepped off of the bus. There were only a couple of people who spotted us and I turned my back to them since I wasn't important.