chapter twenty-one

"Did you take my shirt Luke?"

"I didn't have any clean clothes!"

"That's fine," I said and blinked. "But you cut holes into it. That's not okay!" I told him and he said he'd buy me a new one.

"Stop fighting." Michael said and I rolled my eyes as I fixed my silver necklaces.

"We aren't fighting." I pitched and shook my head. I put my hands in the pocket of my skinny jeans and then looked over at Arz. "Get that ass up."

"Fuck you." She said and I laughed as she fixed her own makeup. She begged me to do it but I didn't want to today. "Where are we going Luke?"

"You two are going to actually leave the bus, the band and I are going in for sound check." He said and I gasped.

"I do leave the bus, excuse me." I said and he rolled his eyes. "She doesn't, but I do."

"If I step out, I get attacked." She said. "I feel like the Donald Trump of the fandom." She said and I laughed as Luke looked at her weirdly.

"You shouldn't." Luke told her and she shrugged as I crossed my arms. "Anyways, you guys are going to go do something productive with your lives. Sitting around the bus and watching anime isn't productive."

"That's what you think!" She said and I agreed. "We squeeze sixteen episodes in one day!"

"Did you guys even leave the couch?" Luke asked and I nodded. "Drinks and bathroom breaks don't count."

"... No?" I said and he rolled his eyes as he crossed his arm. "Okay! We'll go do something!"

"Let's go to your soundcheck." Arz said and Luke said that they actually needed to focus on their work and not on making sure we don't end up exploding their dressing room.

"How were we supposed to know the circuit in the lights weren't done properly?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Go shopping-"

"Okay." I said and Arz was just as excited as I was. Luke grabbed his wallet and then handed Arzaylea his credit card.

"Please, for the love of god, don't lose this," He said and Arz laughed. "Buy whatever, just make sure that you're back before our concert. We need you guys there."

"We will." She said and I gagged as they kissed. "Just because you have trouble in paradise."

"Nah, I'm just bitter and single." I said and Ashton said that there was two of us then.

"Oh just get married." Calum said irritatedly. Ever since Ashton had been hanging out with me, he's been avoiding me or acting rude. It's almost like he's jealous.

"Let's go buy stuff Logan. Luke gave us permission-"

"Don't kill my bank account please!"

"No promises!" She said and I promised I wouldn't let her buy too much. He thanked me and I just nodded as we left the bus.

-

"This looks perfect." She said and held a dress up. "Think Luke would like it?" She asked me, holding it against her body.

"He loves you, so you could wear a penis print shirt and he'd love it." I said and she laughed loudly.

"I wouldn't care if he loved it because I need that in my life." She said and I rolled my eyes. "He's going to hate us."

"You. I have one thing, and that's because you snatched it before I could stop you." I said and held up a bag that had a sweater in it

"Take the blame with me so I don't feel like I'm abusing this." She said and I nodded. "Besides, you convinced me to buy this."