chapter eleven

"You weren't asleep on the bus, were you?" Calum asked as I held a towel around my waist. "Earlier when we were arguing."

"I was."

"You see, if I didn't know you, I'd believe you," he told me and walked up to me. "But I do know you, so how much did you hear?"

"Enough to know that Michael hates me, Ashton didn't know I wear contacts, and that Luke doesn't care if people make fun of me." I said and shrugged. "So everything. I heard everything."

"You aren't mad?"

"I am." I said and laughed. "I'm just not going to bring it up. I don't care enough to." I said honestly as he checked me out.

I grabbed his shirt in my fist and then pressed his back against the wall, resulting in a loud 'thump'. "Woah there, calm down." Calum said and I nodded.

"I could, but is that what you want?" I asked, knowing he preferred when I was rough. He shook his head and I pressed a kiss against his lips. "Thought so."

Calum ran his hands through my wet hair and I held his waist with one hand. "How about you release that anger on me baby?" Cal asked and I laughed.

"I get pet names now?" I said and he nodded as I kissed his neck. "Damn, next thing you know, I'm getting a ring with rocks and a white dress."

"If you're into that." Calum said and I rolled my eyes. I grinded against him and then cupped my hand over his mouth as he moaned.

"Shh, Michael hears you." I said and looked up at him. He rolled his eyes and I let go of my towel.

"Let him hear, he's just mad he's not the one getting laid." He said after yanking my hand from his mouth. "Fuck Michael."

"My name is Michael, and your name isn't Michael," I said and unbuckled his belt. "So don't curse his name."

"I hate you sometimes." He said and I shook my head. "Just hurry up, I'm impatient."

"When aren't you?"

"Logan-"

"Alright alright, I just love teasing you. You're hot when you're impatient." I said and pressed my hand against the wall as I leaned into him, my mouth by his ear. "Be extra loud tonight."

"Why should I?"

"Because if you are, maybe I'll let you top after, and maybe I'll be just as loud for you." I said and he nodded.

"Okay." He said and I smiled to myself. "Deal."

"Now let's get you out of these clothes. I hate when you have clothes on." I said and he stripped his shirt off.

"The rest is all you." He said and I huffed. I pulled him off of the wall and then pushed him on to one of the hotel beds. "Easy there tiger."

"I just can't wait to get you on your hands snd knees for me." I said and he rolled his eyes as I pulled his jeans off.

"Just wait, I'll have you riding me like some fucking whore." He told me and I laughed.

"Just the way I like." I said and he let out a soft whimper as I looked up at him, dropping my right eye into a wink.

-

"Are you drawing me yet?" Calum asked and I shook my head. "Jesus chrust, sleep with Fall Out Boy once and you get a song, sleep with Logan twenty times and you don't even get a drawing."

I laughed and took a bite of my pizza as I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Soon." I said and he nodded as he watched me draw.

"You should draw my next tattoo out."