chapter seventeen

"You need to back off of my girlfriend? I know you're gay and all but seriously, Arzaylea is mine." Luke told me and I took the lollipop out of my mouth.

"If I'm gay, why are you worried that I'd take your girlfriend?" I asked and he just said he didn't want us as close as we were. "We did each other's makeup and danced a bit, and it wasn't even dirty dancing, why are you worried?"

"Just-Just back off."

"Are you like... insecure?" I asked and he turned red. "Are you jealous of us? Think I'd steal your girl?"

"Shut up." He said lowly, his face red with either anger embarrassment, or both. "You don't know what you're talking about." He said and got up in my face as I stood up.

He smelt of booze and weed, but I didn't want to question it. I didn't have to. I knew he was high, and probably even drunk, tipsy if not.

"No need to be jealous, she's just my friend. I fix her makeup every now and then, act like a stuck up brat with her, and dance like a dumbfuck with her. She's yours, I know." I said, sticking the lollipop back in my mouth.

"Thank you."

"I'm a douche, but I'd never help someone cheat Luke. I wouldn't even do it to my worst enemy." I said and he just stayed silent.

"Are you and Ash a thing?" He asked and I looked at him, turning my music off.

"It's like you think I'm sleeping with all your friends behind your back." I joked but he looked dead serious. "Do you really think of me like that?" I asked him.

"Well... after Crystal and Calum-"

"Of course." I said and rolled my eyes. "No, I'm not fucking Ashton. No I'm not fucking Michael. Not your girlfriend, and not her friend either. What's her name? Linda?"

"Lindsay."

"Whatever her name is, I'm not with her either." I said and he seemed taken back by my loud voice.

"What's with the attitude?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes. "Dude, I just asked you a question."

"Nothing." I said and shook my head. "Go hang out with Arz or something."

"You're getting pissed over a question-"

"Yes I am! I can't so much as breathe next to your friends without being accused of having their dick in me!" I said irritatedly. "Jesus Luke, I'm not some whore alright?"

"That's hard to believe." He said quietly, probably not meaning for me to hear. I laughed and shook my head.

"Wow." I said and ran a hand through my hair. "What makes you think that? Huh? What makes you think I sleep around? Me sleeping with two of your friends? Is that it?"

"Mum told me all about the girls you'd take home-"

"Liz doesn't know half of it." I said and the door opened, revealing Arz. "Liz can shut her mouth, because as far around I'm concerned, everything she has said or thought about me was wrong."

"Hey, you two calm down." Arzaylea said, looking between her boyfriend and I. "Logan, calm down. Luke, chill out."

"Then explain why mum said there was always a different girl leaving the house, huh?" Luke said and Arz set a hand on his chest.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me." I said. "You think I'm some kind of player, that all I do is sleep around, but I don't."

"How do you expect me to believe you? Not even three months into tour and you've fucked two of my friends, and one of them was my fucking bandmate Logan!" He said and Arz told him to calm down and lower his voice.