chapter sixteen

"I need that one dance, got a Hennessy in my hand," I sang with Arz, laughing as I opened a palatte full of highlights. I took a brush and dusted it on top of her cheekbones and the tip of her nose, getting the sides of her face.

"Oh shit, look at those hips." She said and I shook my hips side to side. She cheered me on, recording me on her phone as Drake played.

"You dance almost as well as you fix makeup." She told me and I laughed as I dusted the brush in the highlight once more, running it over her face lightly.

"Then I must be a good dancer, I'm fantastic at makeup." I told her and she nodded as I closed the palette. I looked at her makeup and hummed. "Nude lip or dark?"

"Nude." She said and I picked up a lip liner ad I got on my knees. "Ohh, he's dropping it low." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"You love it." I said and she continued messing around on Snapchat as I outlined her lips with the pencil.

I put a light colored lipstick on, having her part her lips so I could do it better. I put a lighter color in the middle and she rubbed her lips together, blending them slightly.

"Perfect." I said and she smiled. "Absolutely beautiful."

"Gay best friends are amazing."

"I'm bi," I said and smiled as I stood up, putting her makeup away. "And I'm just good at makeup. Not every gay guy is."

"I'll give it to ya', sorry." She said and I shrugged as I sat on the counter. "You should let me fix your makeup."

"I don't think that's a good idea." I said and she said she was going to do a twitter poll. "Oh god." I said and ran a hand through my hair, which was in desperate need of a trim and re-dye.

"And we wait." She said and I shook my head as I crossed my legs. "Luke never let's me go anywhere near him with the intentions of painting his face."

"I'm not Luke." I said and she nodded, telling me we were distinctly different. "How?"

"Can't explain, you two are just so different." She told me and I nodded. "Are you sure you're related?"

"Yeah..." I trailed off as I tapped my fingers on the counter. I chewed on my bottom lip and Arz began dancing.

"This is my song." She said and I laughed as I looked at her. T-Pain playing loudly out of my phone, her's being used for Snapchat purposes.

I got off of the counter and danced with her. "Oh! Logan's getting down!" She said and I laughed as I laughed.

"Take a selfie with me." She said and I nodded as she stood beside me. We took a ton of pictures, more saved but a few being posted.

"Flex with me."

"Only if you next ask me that again." I said she nodded. I flexed my arm, my biceps looking even bigger than before as she copied my movements with the opposite arm.

She took a picture in the mirror and I laughed. Arzaylea threw an arm over my shoulder, showing me the picture. "You look like a body builder, um what?"

"I haven't worked out properly in years. I'm fat." I said and she rolled her eyes as she posted them all to her Snapchat.

"My Twitter poll expires in a bit, get ready." She said evilly and I face palmed.

"Oh no."

-

"Painted for the gods." She said as she fixed my eyeliner. "Yes queen." She said and I tried not to laugh so she doesn't mess up the wings.