Authors Note

Watch Trailer on the side!! :)

Warning: May have inappropriate content.

Yes, I did try to redo the entire book but I noticed that I had basically already finished the original. I'm going to start updating the original instead, but you are warned, my writing skills weren't very developed then. Yes, there will be grammar and punctuation mistakes as well as cliche moments but I promise I'll be editing everything once I've finished. You've been warned.

This is my work and I have worked hard on it. No copyright, thanks!

Description:

Natasha Collins. She's the typical nerd with the thick glasses and slack posture. She's shy, antisocial. And a complete fraud.

Stealing the identity of the nerdy Natasha Collins, the obnoxious and deceiving Samantha Grey goes into hiding from the one person she hated most, her ex boyfriend, Damon. They're both bad as each other, they'll do anything for the adrenaline rush. So naturally, Sam finds herself fighting her own battle of danger. Literally. How is it a man so typically Bad as him, can hide that many secrets? Of course Colton wasn't who he said he was, but neither was she. Hidden behind thick glasses and and an even more interesting outfit, Samantha is forced to become the complete opposite of herself.

Just remember never be fooled by the bad girls glasses.

Sneak peak:

Samantha gave him a look that was difficult to interpret. Eventually she asked, "What makes you sure I couldn't handle you?"

She didn't know what she was asking for, from a man who couldn't remember what it was like to be innocent. Lightly gripping her hair, Chase forced her face close to his. The dark curls danced around his fingers and tickled the backs of his hands.

" I 'm a bastard in bed, Sam," he said quietly. " I 'm selfish and mean as the devil. I have to have all the control. And I 'm...not nice"

***