Chapter 4- Possessive Much?

Thank you bbybletae- for the amazing cover!

A.N
Many people have made complaints about not understanding most chapters and there writing form. For those of you, who are confused with the POV's; I hope this helps a bit.

-The chapters were it begins with '2 years ago' are written in 3rd person. This is because, this scene is in past tenths.
-Some other chapters may have a certain person's POV. E.g. Another character besides from (the main character,) Samantha
-And then most chapters are written in Samantha's POV, and you'll notice that it doesn't say it's her POV. In my opinion, it's easy to pick up her POV.

I hope this helped. Comment on the side if you're still confused :)

Jazz x

-2 years ago... (weeks before that fatal night)-

"Do you not perceive what you do to me?" Damon spoke huskily, his warm breath fanning Samantha's neck, a pleasurable shiver hurtled down her spine. Her innocent eyes peered up at him, beneath her long lashes, vulnerability radiating off of her. She shook her head, and he simpered, unconsciously twirling with a strand of her hair between his finger.

"Shall I show you?" He leaned in, pressing his lips against her ear, biting softly on her earlobe, seductive. He could hear her gulped timorously and he smirked in satisfaction. "I-I" she stammered, nothing but a stutter of nonsense escaping her lips. He couldn't doubt the feeling of euphoric, knowing that he had this sought of affect on her.

"Well..." He purred, his finger playing with her bottom lip dismissively, and he couldn't help but lick his own; in yearning to taste her lips against his. "...Maybe I can kiss you then?" He murmured, his lustful eyes meeting hers, and his craving for her heightened. Yet, she still remained silent to his words.

Squeezing her waste tightly, he jerked her closer to him in one swift movement, her body pressing against his in a suggestive manner. "I'll take that as a yes" he breathed, claiming her lips possessively, just as she gasped in surprise.

Little had Samantha acknowledged the dark form, arched over the small wall; which separated them.

Jay.

Jay's eyes were fixated on her sadly. His posture was tense, and his arms were strained because of his intensely enclosed hands.

But Damon had recognized his presence long before now.  His intentions were to show Jay, his possession over Samantha. And he smirked, knowing the emotional pain he was inflicted on Jay.

Jay was naive if he believed, Damon sincerely thought of them as friends. If anything, Jay was simply an obstacle, in the way, of fully possessing Samantha. And he wanted her for himself. 

Yet, Damon's selfish desires had once again dazed him from what he had done.

He had stolen Samantha's first kiss.

-Present-

"We're leaving!" Tessa exclaimed, interrupting the unnerving silence. Cloths scattered the ground, the once stripped carpeting, now obscured by countless items.

"Tessa" I spoke softly, stepping forward. My intentions were to ease her but she hadn't seemed the slightest bit fazed by my words. "We have to leave! We have to pack our bags and never come back a-and we should pack our...toothbrushes! Yes! Our toothbrushes a-and our shirts! Y-you know that purple shirt that you love and-" "-Tessa!" I yelled, stopping her rant instantly.