Chapter 17- Ha. No.

This chapter is dedicated to monkytails for always being the first to read, and always leaving behind small, motivating comments as you pass. You inspire me to continue to write, even though I'm normally one for procrastinating. Thanks! :)

Hey Guys! I absolutely hated my last update on this chapter! It was slow, boring and I had to change it! New chapter. Short and sweet. Tell me your thoughts guys! xx

"Alcohol. Now."

I stared at him blankly. "Ha." I laughed "No."

Narrowing his eyes at me, Colton slumped down into his couch. "There's a cabinet, besides the fridge. Get me vodka" He said plainly, ordering me. 

"If I was meant to be controlled, I would have come with a remote" I retorted, folding my arms across my chest stubbornly.   

"Well aren't you just a little bucket of sass" He raised an eyebrow at me.

I shrugged. "I don't have the energy to pretend to like you today" I said, playing with my nails effortlessly.

"Please," He finally said between gritted teeth, with what seemed to be great effort. It was obvious that he never asked politely for things. "Can you get me alcohol. I need to get drunk. I did just save your sister" He added, reminding me of the debt I would forever be in. Oh please.

Twitching my eye at him, I never did favors. 

"Fine" I suddenly said, getting up and snatching at a bottle of vodka. Storming over to him, I tipped it over his head... smirking. He was still for a second and I had actually thought I was going to die.

"What the fuck!" He yelled, standing up, and turning to me with a deadly glare. But I wasn't afraid. Actually, I just sat back down onto the couch, taking a sip of the leftovers of the drink.

"Sometimes I wish I was a better person but then I just laugh and continue my day" I said, not even looking at him, taking a sip of 'his' drink. He was silent and that may have been one of the most scariest things he could ever do.

"The chains on my mood just snapped." he warned and I looked up at him, gulping. If looks could kill...

"Run." 

I didn't need to be told twice.

I should be called flash because I was out of there! His feat were booming behind me, and I had to stop for a break, even though I had actually been running for a few seconds. Damn, I was unfit. 

Before I was going to make another run, he was on me in seconds; pushing me to the floor. His eyes were dangerous, glaring daggers at me. The alcohol, dripped from his hair and I had to forced myself not to laugh.

"Think this is funny?" He taunted, leaning into me. I hadn't realized I had been laughing, till he said that, and I quickly shut my mouth. Shaking my head, he smirked.

It was so sensationally slow, I had almost squirmed, as he begun to lean in. Lips inches from mine, he squeezed onto my wrists held before my head. We were both breathing heavily, and then suddenly he moved his lips to my ear.

"Sorry babe, I'm to hot for you" he breathed, smirking at me. I glared at him, mentally scolding myself for letting things getting that far. We had been so close into kissing, it shocked even me. 

"I'm no cactus expert but I know a prick when I see one" I retorted, narrowing my eyes at him. He chuckled, "Ooh, Ouch" he said sarcastically.

Then I swung us over, so I was now straddling him. He looked up at me in bewilderment, as if my sudden strength shocked him. Then suddenly, he relaxed into my hold, as realization washed over him.

"I knew that it was you" he breathed, smirking up at me. I wondered how it'd feel to slap that smirk away. Satisfying, I thought, very satisfying.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I demanded. 

He shrugged, and he flipped us over again. All this flipping was becoming a hazard. I thought the urge to groan. 

Leaning in forward, he licked his lips; seeing me for someone ells. 

"Don't play dumb, it's not attractive," He met my eyes and I gulped.

"Razor"

***

A.N 

Hey Guys! I'm back!

If you enjoyed it, please don't hesitate to vote and comment!

-Jazz xx