Chapter 5- The Cities Infamous BadBoy

For those of my consistent readers, I'm switching the older version of chapter 5; with this. This is because I'm changing Colton's character a bit. The plot for him will slightly change, as I slowly edit through the book. If you like this new edit, please don't hesitate to tell me in the comments :)

Jazz x

***

Twisting my head, from side to side; I rolled my shoulders.

Sliding the front of my helmet down, in front of my face; I leaned forward in anticipation.

The engines of our motorbikes, combined together; heightening the demanding groans of the vehicles. And I couldn't seem to hold the smirk back.

The consistent of red, was a ticking bomb. And we both awaited the burst of green to ignite us. We were un-patient for the silent 'Go', as we twisted our knuckles against the steal handled bars. 

Turning my head, I caught his eyes glazing over me; his narrow shoulders and muscular back, laced over with leather. As I, he wore his curved smirk with pride; as he licked his lips. Cocky. His body was lean, his helmet masking his features; provoking mysteriousness.  All traits and characteristics of a delinquent. 

Rolling my eyes, I turned my head back to the flashing road light. It was still trained on red. 

And then, like a burst of satisfaction, green enveloped our senses.

And suddenly two motorbikes, begun it's race throughout the midnight streets, within the city of Perth.

the motorbike's engines roared, each other fighting for the first place, we craved for. Yet, I struggled to pass his black vehicle. Never did it leave my side, as if he too, struggled in passing me. 

The midnight wind was a harsh gust against our forms, goosebumps circulating me. Pushing the coolness aside, I fought for the win. Although, I did admire his determination. I normally always achieved the win with ease, and a little competition sparked the intensity of it.

Suddenly our heads turned to each other, and time slowed down. Both our smirks formed together, eyes locking with each others. And, as if I was unable to hold it back anymore, I winked seductively. It was my signature trait, as this cities bad girl.

And just as he was of guard, my motorbike burst in front of him; sealing the win. 

loud cheers were heard, as I passed the finishing line, whilst he soon passed seconds after me.

parking my motorbike, I watched as my competitor had also parked. A group of girls, witch wore pieces of fabric on their body like a true slut, huddled around him eagerly. They purred, there red nails running down his chest; all determined for his attention.

But his attention was ells were. Instead, once again, our eyes locked on one and another. He cocked his head to the side, eye traveling over my body. And I waited patiently, for him to undo the clasp of his helmet and show his face. 

As if hearing my silent pleads, his arms raised to his helmet and slowly sliding it off.  

And boy, wasn't it a sight to see. His eyes was glazed with curiosity and question. His tongue seeped between his mouth, moisturizing his pink lips. That was hot, even I had to admit that.

Sliding one leg over the bike, he slid off with ease; and slowly he made his way though the pleading girls. Eyes joining with mine, he walked with confidence. Dominance radiated from him, and I gulped in arousal.   

"Have I seen you before?" His eyebrows creased in confusion, stopping in front of me. I couldn't help but savor the way his deep, husky, voice ripple from his lips; forming an almost hypnotic atmosphere.  

instead I chuckled humorlessly, playing with the ends of my hair; in attempts at hiding my imminent attraction to him. I had taken my helmet of, moments after he had; And my smooth hair was vulnerable to the winds sway. "And I had high hopes for you. Couldn't you have made it unique?" 

He frowned, leaning against my bike and towards me and hummed in confusion. Sighing, whilst threading my fingers through my hair. "The ultimate fuck boy line, to get a girl in bed. 'Have I seen you before?'" I sated, folding my arms across my chest accusingly. 

He raised an eyebrow, chuckling in amusement. Slowly he raised his arm, his fingers running through his hair as if on habit. My eyes followed this movement and the way his muscles rippled under his skin, tightening. It was now my turn to lick my lips. I then quickly composed myself before he caught me ogling him.

"I actually genuinely feel like I've seen you before" He titled his head to the side, his dangerous eyes intimate on mine.

"Yeah, yeah. That's what they all say" I said teasingly but on all serious note, I did feel as though he was familiar. Were had I seen him before? 

He licked his lips, as the cold air dried his lips. 

Silence settled upon us, but it wasn't awkward. That was before one of my acquaintances here, James, settled in-between us purposely. 

My competitor, I was yet to know the name off, stood up to his fall extended height. He sized James up with his eyes, turning to me with a skeptical look. His eyes were nagging, as if he was finding amusement over Jame's lanky figure. And then he smirked, turning away; as if losing lack of interest.

That was before I grabbed onto his arm, holding him in place. 

He stared down at my hand, which intertwined around his wrist. His toned, defined muscular... I shook my head, instantly diverting myself from my lingering thoughts.

Taking my hand from him, I looked up into his eyes. "What's your name?" I questioned suddenly. 

He raised an eyebrow at this. "You don't know who I am?" He questioned, almost stunned. I shook my head. No, that was obviously why I had questioned him.

He smirked. "Colton" He said huskily, his fingers drawing circles at my hips. It shocked me how close we truly were. His fingers massaged into my side, I strained myself into not sighing; in bliss. He was good. Too good. It was as if he had seduced a girl multiple times before, and I had no doubt that he did. A face like that, was able to make someone obsess over him, with a mere glance. 

And I had no doubt that he had no actual feelings for me. Just a good lay. But I was just like him. I could just as easily get a guy in bed with me, and I wasn't about to give into my desires for him so effortlessly.

Instead, I stepped back from his touch and he smirked in amusement.

 "Colton who?" I asked stubbornly. He chuckled, sliding his hands through his leather jacket pockets. 

He then leaned in slowly, his breath fanning my neck. I shivered, but silently awaited his answer.

"Colton Ryder" 

And then realization consumed me. He was the guy I lost my match two, a week ago! The infamous winner.

... my mind hummed like a broken record, within my head.

Colton Ryder. He the conclusive definition of a delinquent. Of course! how could I be so foolish in not recognizing him. Everyone knew who Colton was. 

The cities infamous Bad Boy. 

***

Vote, Comment & Share :)