Chapter 8- Boy's With British Accents Are Hot

Thank you so much AnnyStein for the beautiful cover! <3
Authors note-
Im really, really sorry for not updating last weak! These past weeks have been hectic and I have hardly any time to update. But somehow I managed too today! I'll try and update again this week, in payment for not last week.
And I'm also sorry if this update isn't as good at edited. Like I said before, I didn't have much time. Anyways thanks and I hope you enjoy the chapter! :)
~Jasmyn

I was getting worried.

With each passing day, a knot would build in my stomach, further then it already had. My mind was a mess of buzzed emotions, that I couldn't wrap myself around the situation.

And what I hated most, was how vulnerable I was. Not able to do a single thing to help. I felt utterly useless.

Were was Tessa?

It had been a complete week, without my sister. She had just vanished out of thin air.

No calls. No messages. No nothing.
She was just...gone.

And by this realization, which Damon was out there somewhere; had heightened my uneasiness.

My fingers twitched on my phone, just itching to message Damon; in search for answers. Maybe he had taken her? But messaging Damon, could most likely ruin everything. He could track my location; and come after me, with Layla or not.

"You seem uneasy"  a deep, husky voice broke my thoughts, abruptly. My ears perked at this, and I had almost sighed at the silkiness and soothingness, lacing his slightly British accent. Boy's with British accents were hot and that was just that. Even I could not deny the sexiness of it all. And I hated the affect that it had on me.

"Huh?" The only words I had managed to form, as I looked around startled; my eyes in search for the source of the voice. But of course I already knew who it was. It was hard not to memorize a voice so hypnotic. My eyes suddenly settled on a figure, placed in a seat, across from the classroom.

Colton.

His facade was calm, yet intimidation radiated off of him in waves. Many eyes lingered on his muscular arms, which curled behind his head, flexing slightly. He leaned back in his seat, his legs parted widely, in a overly comforting manner. This simple pose, just took me completely by his sexiness. 

Why did he have to be a complete asshole but be so goddamn sexy? It was just unfair. It seemed the reality of a guy being genuinely kind and sexy, was just to hard to come by. In fact, I was still searching. 

His eyes narrowed determinedly, as they transfixed on me eagerly. Yes, It's been a complete week, and he was still searching for information. His mind was set on believing that we had met before. So with each passing day, I would avoid him; just as he would come searching for me again. 

Couldn't he see I would just give him the same answer again? No, we haven't met. Yet he was so blinded by determination, that his goal was set on me and me only.  And yet we had, it would ruin the whole point of the disguise if I told him, that we had met.  

The lacking of information, was now clear to me, by his irritated expression; that he was becoming even more frustrated; with each passing second. It was competently amusing.

"You seem quite deep in thought" he spoke matter of fact, raising a skeptical eyebrow. I gulped nervously, refusing to hold his gaze.