O N E

Chapter 1- Intro and HeartBreak

Hi, I'm Baijha Lewis. A little info about me: I am 18 years old and a senior in high school. I only hang with athletes. I'm part of the "popular crowd," which is a group of kids who are rich. I know that sounds cliche but it's my life. I don't have a boyfriend but I'm currently Friends With Benefitting this guy named Braxton. I come from a rich home. My mom is a Pediatrican so she's rarely home and my dad is a Music producer. I want to be a singer and my dad says that as soon as I graduate high school, I can move to California and do what I want.

You're probably wondering, "IF you're so rich, why do you live in Ohio?" Well Ohio is quiet and it's were my mom was born. My dad stays in Cali while my mom and I stay here. They're still together but my dad wants to be where the real money is. He comes home every so often or sends his private jet to me. Mom doesn't like Cali. She thinks its a bunch of stuck up, self centered, egotisical people that live there. I tell her to stop watching so much tv because people are like that here. I would know. I'm kinda one of those people. I only care about my mom, dad, Braxton, and my group of Athletes.

Braxton is my best friend and has been since we were in our mothers wombs. Our mothers were a part of a pregnancy pact in high school. So Braxton and I's birthdays are the same day. Brax knows that I like him but he doesn't wanna be in a relationship because he thinks his dad will stop at nothing to seperate him and his girl. I think its a load of crap but I've met his mean spirtited father. Mr Miller, Brax's dad, is really hard on Brax because he's determined to get his son to the NFL. He barely lets us hang out but we're always texting or talking on the phone, or he just spends the night at my house. Braxton and I do all the things that a couple does, but we're not official. In fact, in school, we just act like the best friends that we are, which is hard because I'm starting to love him more than I should and I know he doesn't feel the same way. Well that's enough about that. Lets get to my life story.

***********************************************************

"Wake up Bai (Bay)." My twin brother Andre said as he burst into my sanctuary. That's what I call my master bed room. Did i forget to mention that I had a twin? Oops...

"Nooo." I groan and put the pillow over my head.

"Come on. Braxton is downstairs and he's waiting on your slow ass." He says shaking me.

"Why didn't he come upstairs?" I ask, sitting up in bed.

"Dad's here, so you know he can't come up. Now get dressed." He left out my room and I got out of bed and walked into my personal bathroom. I love my bathroom. Daddy hired a home decorater to make it fit me perfectly. There's a huge tub, there's a glass shower in the corner, a bidet and toilet and a his and her sink.

Braxton has stuff here so he uses the His side

Braxton has stuff here so he uses the His side. Daddy doesn't know. Mommy is ok with him staying here when Andre doesn't come home. Andre graduated early so he's in college. He got skipped up a grade when we were in the 7th. He's like this genuis or whatever but he's also a dope boy. Our mother doesn't know.