S E V E N

Four weeks have passed and I have not slept with Braxton. I've been getting closer to Tyler. I told him about the night me and Bee had sex because I felt so guilty. He made me promise that I wouldn't do it again and I haven't. Football season is over now and I get to see Ty a lot. Me and Bee, not as much. We talk on the phone but just as friends. I told him that I really like Ty and he backed off. Peaches and Sumo? I don't know about them. It's like they're together but Peach says that she has a feeling that Sumo is still sleeping around, so she has a couple of buddies on the side. I don't blame her though. If he's not fully committed, why should she be?

Anyways, I'm up getting ready for school. Track season is here and I'm excited. I love track and my grades are on point so I can really focus on it. I just got out of the shower. I washed my hair and now I'm debating on blow drying it or not. I don't really want to. So I won't. I put on black lace underwear and a matching bra. I put on a white tank, a pink bomber jacket, some light ripped jeans, and brown boots and a gray hat. I put on some mink eyelash strips, some gold non prescription glasses, a gold choker and gold MK watch. I put a cute Roses case on my phone.

I called Ty to let him know that I was ready. He's been taking me to school and picking me up. He comes early enough so that we can spend time together before our first class. He told me that he was already on his way. I went downstairs for breakfast and saw my mommy.

"Morning Mommy." I say while hugging her.

"Morning baby. I love your hair." She tells me and I smile. Even though she's my mommy, she's jealous of my hair. Hers doesn't curl when it gets wet like mine does. I think that's weird considering the fact that I thought everyones hair curls when you put water on it but hers doesn't.

"Thanks. What you make me for breakfast today?" I ask.

"Eggs sunny side up, bacon, toast, grits and some sausage patties." I smile and wash my hands then start making a plate. "Is Ty coming? I made some for him too."

"Yes he's on his way." Mommy loves Tyler. Or maybe she loves that I'm not stressed over a non existent relationship with my best friend. Speaking of which' he's calling my phone now. "Hello?" I ask after taking a bite of bacon.

"Baiii." He sings into the phone making me laugh. "Good morning." He says when he's done with his horrible singing. I continue to eat my food as I talk on the phone.

"Good morning."

"What you doing?"

"Eating."

"Fat ass."

"Was there a reason you called or did you just call to insult me?"

"There was a reason but I forgot. You coming to school?"

"Don't I always."

"That's because you're a nerd."

"Fuck you."

"Watch your mouth Baijha." my mom says as she comes back into the kitchen.'

"Hi Mrs Lewis!!!!" Bee screams in my ear.

"Stop yelling ugly." I say to him. "Braxton says hi mom." I tell her. She gives me a look and I shake my head at her. Its not what she thinks.

"Hello Braxton." She says and I tell him.

"Bee I'll see you at school." I said rushing off the phone. I heard Ty honk his horn. I went to the door and he's standing there looking handsome. He has on a white t shirt, light Levi's jeans with the matching jacket, a blue snapback, a gold watch, and all blue custom Jordan 12s.