F O U R T E E N

I was almost positive that Bee and I were going to do something inappropriate. We almost did but I stopped him before anything could happen. I thought about Tyler. I can't be mad at him just yet because I don't know his reasons. I really came to Braxton just to talk. That didn't work.

"Braxton?" I asked from across his room. He's laying on the bed and I'm sitting in a rocking chair.

"What Baijha?" He asked with a little attitude. I put my shoes on.

"We can't hang out no more." I tell him.

"Why not?" He asked sitting up.

"Because you can't seem to respect my relationship. I really like Tyler and I don't wanna mess up what we have." I rambled on and didn't realize that he was now in my face.

"You're mines Bai. Always have been and I'm not about to let some random ass nigga take my place." he yells in my face.

"What about my place Bee? You steady fucking other hoes and you don't wanna claim me!" I yelled back.

"What's up with you and these whack ass titles?"

"It let's me know where I stand with you! That you're willing to be seen in public with me and not hide me like I'm one of these hoes!"

"Whatever Baijha." he says walking away from me.

"You asked Braxton. And I told you." I slipped on my other sneaker, grabbed my purse. "Lose my number." I said before walking out.

"NO!" I heard him yell as soon as I got to the last step. I shook my head.

"Leaving so soon?" Mrs Miller asked me from the couch.

"Yeah."

"Good." she says, rolling her eyes.

"Bitch! He's like that because of you. You don't show him affection so he doesn't know how. You fucked him up!" I yell at her before storming out the house. I got in Ruby and drove home. I seen my brothers car in the driveway and got excited. I got out the car and walked into my home. "DRE!" I yelled.

"Upstairs!" He yelled back. I walked up the stairs and into his room. "Hey twin." he says.

"Hi big brother. What you doing here?" I asked laying in his bed.

"Got into an altercation with my roommate so I came home." He says.

"I miss you Dre." I tell him. We never really get to see each other anymore.

"I miss you too girl. Let's go do something."

"Do what?"

"I don't know. I just wanna spend some quality time with my sister." he says smiling at me.

"Ok well let me go change and then we can go." I tell him. I kiss his cheek and go to my room and into the bathroom. I run my water for a shower and strip out my clothes. I stepped in and let the water relieve the tension that was flowing through my body. I washed my hair and body then got out. I stepped into the body dryer and soon me and my hair was dry. I went into my bedroom and put on a red bandeau bra and black boyshorts. I put on a white off the shoulder top with some colorful balls hanging off, jeans with rips in the knees and sandals with balls on them.