E L E V E N

For some reason, I couldn't get enough sleep in Sumo's house. My head is banging and I feel sick. I looked at the clock which read 3:12am. I sat up and leaned against the headboard. Tyler is still sleep, and he's lightly snoring. Nausea rushed over me and I stood up a little too fast. The dizziness is back. I bent over with one hand on the bed and the other on my belly. I tried to keep the vomit down until I could see straight enough to go to the bathroom but I ended up puking on the floor.

"Baijha! You straight?" Ty's voice spoke. He rushed to my side and helped me into the bathroom. He held my hair back and I leaned over the toilet. I finished and he helped me stand up. He left out the bathroom and I stood over the sink. He came back with my toothbrush. I took it from him and brushed my teeth while he left me again.

"Oh my goodness. Are you ok?" Peach asks as soon as I sat on the bed.

"Yeah. I'm good."

"Why were you throwing up?" I shrugged my shoulders. Tyler came back in the room and started cleaning up the mess I made on the floor. Mille came in the room and sat next to me, rubbing my back.

"I think we should take her to the hospital." Mille says.

"No. I have an appointment later. I can wait." I say.

"Baby, I think Camille is right." Ty says, standing in front of me.

"Fine. Let me put on some clothes." I say. Peach and Camille leave the room and Ty hands me some clothes from my bag. I put on a burgundy hoodie, a white cropped top, gray leggings and some white and gray Jordan's.I pulled my hair into a bun. "I'm ready Ty."

"IIght, I'll meet you downstairs

"IIght, I'll meet you downstairs." I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and sat on the couch. Mille and Peach came downstairs dressed so I guess they're coming too.

"Still think you're not pregnant? You're gaining a little wait, eating a lot, morning sickness, and dizziness. All the signs are there." Mille tells me.

"I'm not pregnant Camille. The next person that says that is gonna get punched in the neck and I'm serious." I say, mugging her.

"IIght lets go." Ty says and grabs my hand, leading me outside to the car with the girls following behind us. He helped me into the front seat and drove off in the direction of the hospital. We got there and my mom was sitting at the front desk talking to one of the nurses.

"What are you doing here?" she asks, coming to me.

"She threw up this morning." Ty says and my mom looks at me worriedly.

"Come on. I'll set you up in a room." she grabs my arm. "Yall can wait here." She tells my besties and boyfriend.

"No. I want Ty to come with me." I tell her. Mille looked upset that I didn't say her and Peach looks like she just wants me to be ok.

"Come on Tyler." my mom says. He grabs my hand and mommy takes us into a room. "Sit up here and I'll go get your doctor." she tells me. I nod my head and sit up on the table.