F O U R

I woke up and felt wonderful. Peaches wasn't in bed but I want to do something today. I sit up and stretch then checked my phone for messages.

Tyler- Morning Beautiful(:
Me- Goodmorning Tyler :)

I got out of bed and hopped in the shower. I washed my body then got out. I took care of all my other hygiene things then decided to get dressed. I put on black underwear and a bra, a gray bodysuit, and custom pink Ones with a white Jacket. I put my hair in a high ponytail with a pink bow and a pink case on my iPhone. I finally came out the bathroom and Peaches was holding two plates of food. She handed one to me with a smile on her face that I kindly returned.

"Good morning Peach." I say, taking the plate and sitting on my bed.

"Good morning pumpkin. I had fun last night." she says blushing before taking a bite of eggs.

"Yeah it was...interesting."

"i know. I like Sumo with his freaky ass." she says smiling.

"Girl, I don't wanna hear that while I'm eating." i tell her.

"Oh please. Like you haven't told me the way you and you know who used to get it in." I eyeball her, not believing for a minute that she just said 'Get it in". I throw a small piecce of bacon at her.

"Hurry up and eat so you can get dressed. I wanna do something today. Ima call Camille." I tell her.

"Like what?" she asks.

"Shopping and I wanna chill with Ty's fine ass." I say.

"IIght well call Mille so we can go shopping, then we can drop her off and hang with Sumo and Ty." she walks into the bathroom and I take our plates downstairs.

"Morning mommy." I say as I put the plates in the sink.

"Morning baby. Where you going? You look cute." she says kissing my forehead.

"Girls day out then hang with my new friend Tyler." I say, smiling at the mention of his name.

"Ohh what happened to Braxton?" she asks, sitting in a stool at the island. I sat with her.

"Mommy he's starting to irk me. Like one minute we're all lovey dovey." I say that meaning sex when I'm talking to my mom. "Then the next minute he's acting like a jealous control freak." I tell her.

"Yall getting on my nerves. So who is this Tyler character and when can I meet him?" she asks being nosey but I love it.

"This guy that I met yesterday at the football game. He goes to Cleveland High. He's really sweet mommy. I like him."

"I can tell. Your whole face just lit up when you talked about him." she smiles at me.

'Yeah but Braxton doesn't like him because he wants me for himself."

"But Braxton doesn't wanna be in a relationship, right?" She asks.

"Right. When Ty talked to me at Pyramidz last night, we were dancing and whatever, then Braxton pulls me away from him and starts cursing me out and spilled his drink on my pants. I was so pissed off." I tell her.

"That boy...." thats all she could say. Mommy knows the deal between me and Bee. I think he irks her every time I mention something possessive that he does. "Tell him I wanna talk to him." Mommy has Bee's number but she always tells me to have him call her. Mommy is like his second mommy.

"I'm not talking to him so you gone have to call him yourself." I didn't mean to sound disrespectful but she popped me in my mouth and I pouted and she laughed.