S E V E N T E E N

I'm so excited! Today is graduation day. I've been crying all morning with Peaches and Camille. We're in my bed room, sitting around in our underwear until it's time to get ready. We showered and got our hair and nails done earlier. I can't wait until this day is over so we can turn up tonight.

"I'm happy for us guys." Camille says, wiping a tear from her face.

"Me too." Peach says.

"I wish you were coming with us, Miley." I say.

"I've been thinking about coming out there with yall when yall get ready to leave. I'll probably stay for a whole month or something." she says and me and Peach hug her really fast.

"Are you ladies decent?" I hear my dad's voice on the other side of my door.

"Just a minute." I say and we all throw on some leggings and tank tops. "Ok. Come in daddy." He steps in and his eyes are red as hell, like he's been crying.

"I'm proud of you girls. I'm glad y'all did what y'all had to do so yall could get up out that school and start the rest of your lives." he says and hugs all of us. "Now start getting ready." he walks to the door but turns around before leaving. "Your mom is here Baijah." he says and closes the door behind him. The fuck is she doing here?

I go to my closet and pull out the clothes bag that holds my outfit for today and my cap and gown. Our gowns are white and the boys' are black.

"Are you going to be nice to your mom?" Peach asks as we all start putting our outifts on.

"I don't know. I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about my speech. I'm kinda nervous."

"You'll do fine... valedictorian." Camille assures me with a huge smile.

Yes, I'm the valedictorian. I can't believe it either. I thought maybe someone was playing a joke so I asked for proof. Turns out, I have the highest grade point average. I thought that I was doing good enough to just graduate, but I'm smarter than I thought.

I put on pink lipstick and my cap then fluffed up my curls. My outfit consists of a pale pink dress, white and gold platform pumps, a gold multi-chained necklace, gold bangles and watch, and gold studded earrings. My stiletto nails are white and my hair is died blonde at the ends. I feel gorgeous.

Peach is wearing a black cut out backless dress, black scrappy heels and gold accessories and a gold clutch

Peach is wearing a black cut out backless dress, black scrappy heels and gold accessories and a gold clutch. Her hair is in a dope ass doughnut bun with a swoop bang.

 Her hair is in a dope ass doughnut bun with a swoop bang