S I X T E E N

Me and Ty just made it to Cali. We talked the whole time here and enjoyed each others company. I grabbed my purse and got off the plane with him right behind me.

"We're gonna look at 2 bedrooms first then I'll look at 1 bedrooms." I tell him as we get into the backseat of the black Maserati Gran Turismo. I'm so glad that I don't have to drive today because there's going to be a lot of walking around. I really wanted to do this with Peaches but since she's going through some things, might as well do it with my baby.

The first apartment complex we pulled up to was kinda nice. It looked like a professional work building more than a place to live. Tyler got out the car first and helped me out. We looked up at the building and waited on the Realtor to come out so that he could give us a tour.

"It's too small." Tyler says as we walk back into the space that could possibly be a living room.

"It's ok. Not my first choice though." I tell Eric.

"Would you like to see another one in this building?" He asks. I look at Tyler.

"Yeah. Just one more." We exit the apartment and take the elevator up to the 10th floor and follow Eric to another door.

"This one may be a little bigger." he says and opens the door. I walked in first and there was a huge window with the view of the Cali skyline. It was beautiful. I was amazed. "As you can see, there's a great view here. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, the kitchen is a little bigger than the one downstairs. There's a washer and dryer over there. There's also a dinning room and lots of closet space." He says before allowing Ty and I to look over the apartment on our own.

"I don't like it." Tyler says with his hand on my lower back and his lips inches away from my ear.

"What's wrong with this one?" I ask, because I kinda like it.

"It doesn't feel like a place I could call home." he says. I pull him to the window of the living room.

"We're not home baby. But I love this view." I tell him with a huge smile on my face.

"If I don't see something better when we're done looking, then we can live here. Deal?" he asked.

"Deal." I walked to the kitchen where Eric stood watching us. "Show us what else you've got." I tell him.

We pulled up to another apartment complex but it was much prettier than the other building,

"I think I'm in love." I tell Tyler and he laughs at me.

"I hope you guys like something here." Eric says as he makes his way into the gate. We follow behind him hand in hand. I haven't stopped smiling and my cheeks are starting to hurt. As we got into the elevator, my phone started to ring.

"Hello." I answered after digging into my purse and fishing around for the cellular device.

"Hey sweetie. Find anything yet?" My dad's voice spoke.

"Not yet." I tell him.

"Ok well hurry up. I'm taking you and Dre to dinner." he says.

"Alright."

"Is Peaches with you?"

"No. I'm with Tyler."

"Her mom called. Have you spoken to her?" he asks worriedly.

"This morning. I took her to school and that was the last time I saw her." I tell him honestly.

"Ok well let me know if you hear something. I love you."

"I love you too." I hung up and stepped into the condo with Ty and Eric. "Perfect." I say, mostly to myself.

"You haven't even seen the whole thing." Ty says smirking.