E I G H T

I woke up sore as hell. Man, track was like being in training camp and I know that's only because I'm out of shape and I keep smoking. I'm done though. I love track and if I gotta give up blunts for a couple of months, I don't mind. I spent the night with Ty. He took me home after practice and I got a overnight bag. We need to start getting ready for school in like a hour and a half. I've Been kinda going through withdrawals because I'm used to sex on the regular but I don't wanna make the first move. But It's like every little thing he does turns me on. Like simple touches or rubbing my hair. I got out the bed and took my bag into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun. I walked back in the room and laid on top of Ty. I kissed his neck so that he can wake up. When he did, he grabbed a handful of my ass roughly and pecked my lips. He better be lucky I like him because I don't do morning breath.

"Go brush your teeth so I can kiss you." I tell him. He flips me over on the bed and kisses my neck then gets up. I laid like that and he came back out the bathroom.

"Gimme kiss now." he says laying on top of me. He gave me a sloppy kiss that I actually kinda liked. I moaned in his mouth as one of his hands traveled down south.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish." I tell him jokingly as he started kissing my neck. He looked at me and smirked then put his hand in my night shorts.

"You've been needing a release right?" He asks in a sexy, husky tone.

"How you know?" I asked, breathing heavily as his cold hand rests against my bare kitty.

"I'm a man. I know what turns you on. I thought you would've had your way with me by now. I'm surprised you kept your cool." he said nonchalantly like he wasn't sliding two fingers inside me. I pulled his face down and kissed him as his fingers sped up and I rode them through my climax. "Go get in the shower." He tells me. He got off the bed and stood over my exhausted body.

"Come with me." I say. He smiles and follows me into the bathroom. I start the water for a shower as he grabbed us some towels. I stripped and got in first then he did. We stood there hugging and kissing then we washed up and got out. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my body and walked back into his room. I laid on the bed texting Peach telling me to wear something adidas and floral print. I felt myself getting licked underneath my towel. Somebody is as horny as me. I threw my phone down on the bed, getting into it. Then he stops.

"What the hell?" I say frustrated.

"I just wanted you to put your phone down." he says laughing at me.

"You play too much." I stood up and sat my bag on the bed angrily. Well not angrily but I'm sexually frustrated and Ty wanna play with my emotions. I could just scream. I laid my outfit on the bed, took my towel off and started putting lotion on. Ain't like he ain't seen me naked before. "Are you gonna just stand there and stare at me?" I ask him with a little attitude. Not on purpose. This is what being horny does to me.

"You mad for real?" He asks, coming to wrap his arms around me. I nod my head at him. "Why?" I didn't answer. Ty turned me to face him and started kissing me. He laid me down on the bed and I felt how hard he was under his towel. "This what you want?" he asks, grinding into me.

"Yes." I tell him breathily as I hold him tightly between my thighs.

"He's yours. You can do whatever you want with him." That voice! He looked deep in my eyes as I undid his towel. I grabbed his piece and teased myself with it. We both moaned and I put him inside me. He put his face in my neck and I wrapped my legs around him.

Soon we both came and started getting ready. I put on a black bralette, a floral print adidas jacket, matching leggings and some pink adidas sneakers.