F I V E

After my incredible sex with Tyler, we laid there talking. I laid on my stomach as he laid on his back and we were looking at each other's faces. We played 21 questions and found out more about each other. I learned a lot about him and his family. I told him about mines. We talked about what makes us happy and sad, our goals, pretty much everything.

"I have never had sex with someone after only knowing them for a day and a half." I say.

"It's cool ma. I just don't want you to regret anything." He says. "Do you regret it?"

"My only regret is that it happened too soon. Other than that, I was left completely satisfied." I smiled as I remembered what we just did not too long ago. Words can't even explain the way that my body felt. I have never came four times in a row. Next thing I know, Peaches burst into the room. Good thing we had put our clothes back on.

"I'm ready to go home." She says, looking pissed.

"What? Why?" I ask, sitting up and looking at her.

"Take this bitch home." Sumo said as he came in next.

"Don't call me no bitch fuck nigga!" She yelled at him.

"What's wrong with yall? Yall was just cool a few hours ago." Tyler says.

"Man this BITCH," He says in Peaches face, "Got the nerve to answer the phone for some nigga, while I'm in her shit. Talking about she misses him too. The fuck kinda shit is that?" Sumo yells, whole time looking at Peach. She looked away from him and looked at me. I put my shoes on.

"I'll be downstairs in a minute Peach." she leaves the room and Sumo follows, still yelling at her.

"They crazy." Ty says.

"I know. But I gotta take her home." I tell him, and he holds onto my hand so that I won't leave. He is so cute. He doesn't even look like he supposed to play football but I guess the skinny ones are the ones that you have to watch on the field.

"Don't leave me." he says pouting.

"I gotta go." All of a sudden there was a loud noise that sounded an awful lot like a gunshot. I looked at Ty and then we rushed down the stairs. When we got down there, Sumo was holding up a gun. What the fuck kinda shit is this?

"Nigga put that shit away." Tyler tells him calmly. Why the hell is he so calm?

"Naw man she think I'm playing. I missed on purpose, the next one ain't gone miss." He says, having a stare down with Peaches.

"Why can't you just get over it Sumo. Yeah we fucked around or whatever but you was the one who didn't wanna make us official so I found someone who did." Peaches tells him. I now realize that Sumo is the guy that acts like Braxton. He's possessive but don't wanna claim her unless someone else starts showing interest. Then when the nigga ain't all in her face no more, he goes back to trying to talk to some hoes.

"Why you not happy with us having sex? Shit I pay for everything we do. I put it down right. But you still be acting up." Sumo says.

"Because its not enough!" Peach yells. I want to console her but I'm afraid of the gun that's still out. She bold for yelling at him though. "Put the gun down Moe." She slowly walks up to him. "You gotta move on." she keeps walking and I swear I see him lower the gun a little bit. I think he's crying too because he keep sniffling. "Put it down." He put it down and Tyler moved it out of Sumo's reach. Peach hugs him and it takes a minute for him to wrap his arms around her too. That's when they both started crying. I walked out to my car, pulling Tyler with me.

I lean up against my car. I'm not ready to leave him just yet. He holds me by my hips and stares into my eyes.

"What?" i ask.