Year 1: Leni Meets Duterte Kids

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY! A MESSAGE ABOUT DUBREDO WAS RELAYED TO ME AND UNTIL NOW I JUST CAN'T RECOVER FROM IT! Keep an eye on Pdiggy and Leni for the next days!!!

**Some parts may come in Cebuano language which I am not master of so please forgive me if there are errors in translations! Hope you like this one tho!

~

"Mam," Digong called her attention as they arrived early during the cabinet meeting. She looked at him ready to listen. He walked her to the couch to sit comfortably as they talk. "Pumunta ako sa Davao last night, nandun si Sara. We... ah... we talked about you." He began slightly making her feel flabbergasted.

"Tungkol po sakin? Bakit po?" She asked nervously.

"Nothing to worry mam, gusto lang kase nila Sara na makasama ka. They told me to invite you for a dinner sa bahay sa Davao. Just a very simple dinner." He explained. She couldn't feel any more honored and overwhelmed with what he told her. "Sir, tingin niyo po ba okay lang na pumunta ako?" She suddenly felt worried.

He wondered why she responded that way. "Bakit naman hindi?" He asked chuckling. "Eh... Baka kase di nila ako magustuhan." She uttered abruptly, there was a delay before she realized she sounded like a very paranoid girlfriend. "Sus," He chuckled, "Ikaw? Di nila magugustuhan. You're friends with Inday anyway. Sila Baste at Paolo mabait naman mga yun. You have nothing to worry." He assured making her feel relieved somehow.

She sighed and stroked her hair at the back of her ear. "Okay lang ba, Leni? Kung di man okay sayo I can explain it to them. Ayusin nalang natin kapag—"

"Hindi, hindi, Digong. Okay lang. Okay lang naman. Medyo kinakabahan lang ako..." She confided to him. He smiled upon looking into her anxious face, he found her just so precious. He gently held her hand slightly surprising her. She looked at him awkwardly but at the same time feeling his hand holding hers felt right. "Alam mo, you have nothing to worry, Leni. Na-charm mo nga ako, mga anak ko pa ba?" He comforted her.

"Ikaw talaga, sir." She giggled. "Pero sige, basta naman nandoon kayo, okay naman ako." She rejoined.

Leni tapped the inverter on the living room as it seemed to be malfunctioning.

Sira yata 'tong aircon.

Leni and Digong agreed that he will fetch her 4PM sharp but it turns out that Digong arrived at Leni's condo unit two hours earlier. He was wearing his green jacket and white polo shirt.

"Digong! Napa-aga ka yata?" She rambled as she opened the door not expecting his early presence. "Pasok po," she invited him in and made him sit on the couch.

His eyes explored her place as he took a seat. "Eh maaga akong natapos sa mga gawain kaya dumiretso na agad ako dito." He explained. "Nako, di pa ako nakakapag-ayos. Maski maligo hindi pa nakakahiya." She laughed keeping a distance from him. He looked at her, he appeared just perfectly simple to his eyes despite that she was just wearing a very loose black and white house dress and got her hair tied at the back.

"Sus, not a problem. I can wait." He replied making her feel somehow at ease. "Pasensya na ha, naglinis kase ako ng bahay kase dito yata sila matutulog ngayong weekend." She shared and served him a glass of orange juice.

"Sila? Sinong sila?" He asked. "Ah, sila Jill po. Yung mga anak ko po." She retorted and glanced at her watch. "Sige po, sir. Maliligo na po muna siguro ako. Okay naman kayo dito?" He nodded. "Oo naman,"