Year 2: Intensifying Feelings

A/N: Hope yu enjoy this one. On another hand cabinet meeting today!! (I was told) 😊

~~~

"Sinong nagsabing uminom ka?" Bolet scolded Leni as their friend, Jeff, called him to inform how Leni got herself quite drunk. She was unable to answer though.

He assisted her and drove her to his house to look over her for the whole night. "Tignan mo nga yang sarili mo? Sino bang nagsabi sayong uminom ka?" He reprimanded her as he took off her shoes. "Wala," she replied briefly and sprawled on his bed.

"May problema ka ba at nag-iiinom inom ka?" He asked, she was quite wasted but she still managed to think. She can't tell him about the real reason why she got herself drunk — she can't stop herself from falling for Digong.

He took some warm water on a bowl and towel and began to wipe her limbs and face. "Gusto mo magpalit ng damit?" He asked. "Mmm." She created a vague sound. "Ha?" He replied. "Eeeh." She just keeps making random sounds so he decided not to touch her clothes at all and resume wiping her body to at least ease the alcohol's effect on her.

"Sige, tulog ka na." He kissed her forehead and fixed back her things. He checked on her phone and it quite surprised him to see her changed wallpaper. She made his pictures and her picture her wallpaper instead of her and Digong. It brought a smile on his lips.

He went back to the bedroom with a light feeling, he dimmed the lights and was about to sleep until he saw Leni clumsily sleeping, her skirt was quite lifted, a huge sight of her legs flashed next to his eyes bringing some tempting sensations across his body.

He strode close to her and gazed at his girlfriend peacefully sleeping. He caressed her face with the back of his finger appreciating every detail of her.

His hands travelled from her face up to her waists. "Mmm." She mumbled and resumed sleeping.

He smiled and kissed her lips but she remained asleep. "Leni," he uttered softly. "I love you." He professed and kissed her again.

She smiled as she felt his lips against hers. Upon looking at his ravishing girlfriend, he couldn't help but be grateful to have her. She was sweet, humble, caring, beautiful, she's basically everything he could ever wish for. He couldn't explain how he was feeling that moment and so he made love with her.

Lights blinded Leni's eyes as it opened early in the morning. She turned to her back carefully and saw Bolet sleeping next to her bare body covered in sheets. She exhaled softly and pulled a fainted smile, she thought maybe it was destiny's way to tell her it's just right to be with him.

She turned to him and climbed up a little to place a soft peck on his lips. As their lips met, he woke up and tried to open his eyes amidst the blinding lights of the morning.

"Morning," she greeted him sweetly and rested her head into his shoulder. "Good morning," he replied and held her close.

She watched him recover from his deep sleep for a moment. "Bakit ka nga pala uminom kagabi? May problema ka ba? You know you can tell me." He asked, she sighed briefly and made up an excuse. "Stress lang sa work, I needed a break." She replied.

"Sus, you should have rested instead. Kung hindi pa ako tinawagan ng mga kasama mo hindi pa kita mababantayan doon. Wag mo nang gagawin ulit yan, mahirap na. You know may mga lalake doon, they could take you for granted." He expounded his concern. "Sorry," she retorted. "Thank you rin." She followed and kissed him.

"Ba't ganito tayo?" She asked vaguely. "What do you mean?" He retorted. "Anong nangyari? May nangyari ba? Wala akong natatandaan." She asked, he chuckled. "Eh, well."