Year 2: To Fall or to Not?

"Sige, Digong. I'll see you soon." Angel kissed his cheek, he smiled at her, the next thing he knows, Leni was watching them.

"Leni!" Angel greeted her. "Hi," she faked a smile. "Sayang, paalis na ako may meeting kase." Angel expressed her regret. "Deh, okay lang. Ano ka ba." Leni retorted. "Sige, mauna na ako ha. Digong. Leni." She bid and left.

As Leni and Digong were left behind, she smiled at him with a hint of threat. "Hindi mo naman sinabing pupunta pala si Angel dito." She stated. "Ah, oo. Meeting lang para sa distrito niya." He replied innocently. "Meeting sa bahay? Okay yan ah?" She replied sarcastically and placed her bag on the couch.

"Di naman iba si Angel saakin. Magpormal pormalan pa ba kami sa meeting." He replied. "Bakit? Ano ba si Angel sa'yo?" She asked.

"Ay, siya yung ex mo diba?" That's when Digong had a hint of her insecurity.

"Ooops." Inday Sara stepped backwards as she felt the jealousy in Leni's voice. "Kain muna ako sa kitchen." She whispered but eavesdropped.

Digong looked at Leni and froze for a moment. "Mmm, oo but that was a long time ago." He confessed. "Alam mo, di talaga ako naniniwala na lovers can be friends. Either may feelings parin yan or hindi mo talaga siya nagustuhan at all. Wala lang." She turned more and more blunt.

He snorted, "May gusto ka bang iparating?" He asked countering her bluntness. "Wala naman, sus. Nabring up ko lang kase nga dinadala mo yung ex mo dito sa bahay mo. Parang awkward naman nun." She replied.

He turned around and chuckled. "May nakakatawa ba?" She uttered as she felt annoyed with how he seemed to just shrug off her blunt jealousy. "Selos ka yata eh." He replied and looked at her reaction.

"Bakit naman ako magseselos?" She asked pretending she's all good.

"Because you're my girlfriend?" He retorted making her stomach feel a bit elated as he called her his girlfriend.

"Oh e bakit dinadala mo yung ex mo dito ng hindi nagpapaalam sa girlfriend mo?" Her eyebrows slightly raised.

"Oooh." Inday Sarah uttered softly.

Digong knew it was wrong but he never thought it would be much of a big deal to her as they were just pretending, anyways, there's nothing going on between him and Angel.

"Wala naman kami ni Angel, mam. Nothing to worr—" He replied. "Ang daling sabihin na wala kahit meron." She interrupts silencing him.

He strode towards her and tried to hold her hand but she dodged it. "Mauna na ako, uuwi pa akong Naga. Naghihintay narin sila Jill." She informed him. "Mam naman." He tried to make it up to her. "Digong, kailangan ko na umalis. Okay lang yon. Walang problema sabi mo nga diba. Nothing to worry." She mocked and rolled her eyes on purpose.

"Sandali lang. Five minutes." He pleaded, she crossed her arms and gave him a chance.

He ran to the room and took his gift for her. As soon as he went out of the room, Leni's anger somehow faded as she saw him carrying to huge bear wearing their clothes.