Year 3: Against Her Will (Explicit)

Leni woke up early to cook tocino for breakfast. While cooking, her phone rang and flashed a message.

Good morning Leni! 🌤☀️😊

It was from Digong. Sure, it was short and typical but it made her smile, it brightened her up.

The smile on her face faded away as she recalled their situation. It's better not to reply. Sorry. She went back to cooking and endured the sting on her chest as she thought about how much she wanted to reply to him like she used to but then she can't. She shouldn't.

Leni immediately went home to her condo unit as soon as she finished her office tasks, she didn't want to go home late and get into an argument with him again.

She arrived home around 7pm, despite that she are left with some tasks to do, she managed to join Bolet for a couch and television bonding.

"Uy nakaka-ilan ka na?" She pointed out upon noticing him drinking several glasses of imported brandy already. "Nung pagdating ko umiinom ka na, baka masobrahan ka." She followed inevitably sniffing the scent of alcohol from him. "Hindi, I know my tolerance." He replied and sipped the whole glass on his hand.

"Ikaw, kanina ka pa iPad ng iPad diyan imbis na manood tayo dito." He resented. "Ano bang pinagkakaabalahan mo diyan?" He asked.

Instead of defending herself, she decided to just tell him about what has been keeping her busy.

"May hinihintay kase akong email sa HUDCC. Isesend daw nila saakin anytime ngayon tapos yung contractors na nakameeting namin last time magsesend na rin ng estimated budget para doon sa repair nung bridge sa Naga." She shared sincerely. "Alam mo naman, gusto ko na sana maayos yung bridge kase syempre Naga yon eh. Tsaka para mabawas bawasan narin yung mga binabato tungkol sa bridge na yon." She shared-confided but instead of taking it as a conversation of sharing, he concluded that she was just being too invested into it to impress the president.

"Sus, baka nagpapa-impress ka lang kay Digong." It silenced her. She was sincerely just sharing about her current situation but he was too focused doubting her.

"Hindi ah. Gusto ko lang talaga na maayos lahat." She retorted but he just scoffed. "Bolet naman. Hindi naman lahat ng ginagawa ko tungkol sa personal kong buhay. Syempre may trabaho rin naman akong kailangan gawin." She followed as she didn't want him to think negatively about it.

"Bolet naman, di tayo uusad ng ganito. Lahat nalang ba pagdududahan mo saakin?" She expressed. "It's your fault. Kung hindi ka nagloko baka nagtitiwala parin ako sayo." He retorted.

"Ginagawa ko naman lahat pra mabalik yung tiwala mo, ano pa bang gusto mong gawin ko?" She asked but then he refused to believe her sincerity and even if she tried to understand him, it was just inevitable for her to be irked.

She decided to go to the room to recover her calmness but he grabbed her hand causing a resisting force. "San ka pupunta?" He asked. "Sa kwarto ko nalang itutuloy yung ginagawa ko para makafocus ka sa panonood mo." She replied and tried to resume but he pulled her back to the couch.

"Dito ka lang." He requested. "Tatapusin ko—"He interrupts her with his hasty kisses, he cornered her on the couch. "Bolet—" She tried to speak but he won't stop swarming her with kisses.